It's a uhh. rocket. the first one ever in the repository.
Note that this is not a real-sized rocket, It's just a model variant that weights just about 154 LBS, And 2.5k pounds of thrust (3x more than two jato rockets together)
Here's a list of bad things and good things:
- Very powerful
- Custom JBEAM
- White paint is colorable
- Insane speed going up or down, or just straight
- Has a lot of fuel, but still can run out after long runs!
- Can Destroy anything in it's path
- Rocket lays on it's side when you spawn it, making it nearly impossible to stand straight up
- Sometimes does weird things when you try to fly it
- Mesh will disappear in some spots if you crash at over 1420MPH
Other than that, this rocket is great for sending props to the Moon, or just crashing into cars, and propelling them to 500 mph before the entire vehicle blows up.
If you encounter any issues with this mod (that were not listed above!) Please let me know in the reviews or discussion. They will be fixed!
3D Model found here
Have fun with your Moon rocket
(For proof, here's how fast I got when flying it in the air, and note the airspeed stopped at 9999mph so it was over 10k MPH!)