This mod is built around my wheel pack which is found here https://www.beamng.com/resources/conklin-show-wheels-pack.18409/
Pimp out your boring semi truck with a bunch of flashy upgrades!
Answers to some of your questions:
- Rounded retro race hood
- Wide Fender Hood
- Colorable vented wide fender hood
- lower bumper
- lower wider bumper
- lower wider colorable bumper
- colorable frame
- rear fenders
- sidestep side skirts
- gas tank side skirts
- roof wing
- aerodynamic sleeper
- Lower sun visor
- Very tall exhaust stacks
- Tuned colorable/chrome engine
- race radiator
- race turbo
- faster airbag suspension
- lowered suspension
- slammed suspension
- race 6 speed manual transmission
- drag 3 speed automatic transmission
- Flames shoot out of the stacks with the tuned engine.
- Why are the wide fenders so wide?
- To fit my wheel mod mentioned in the beginning of this description.
- I cant find any parts
- Look harder. For example the aerodynamic sleeper is under the sleeper parts dropdown. The rear fenders are under the frame dropdown etc.
- The slammed suspension makes the bumper drag
- The slammed suspension is made for the stock bumper which is pretty high off the ground to begin with.
- The skins dont show up on modded parts.
- I dont know how to do UVs yet, so they will be like that until I learn how to figure it out.
This is my first time making vehicle parts, so if something is not perfect, im still learning!
- If you have any questions, message me before leaving a rating
Here are some pictures: