A simple map with endless possibilities
- 81920Km² with extents
- Very simple style, seamlessly objects/terrains integration
- Teleports to quickly reach most zones and triggers for various purposes
- Makes use of weather system (via triggers)
- Day/Night switch (via triggers)
- Skydome (giant semi-suspended GRIP-like oval)
- Skyroad (trackmania-inspired race track in the sky)
- 70° Slope (giant 10km slope with walls)
- Minicity (a minified city with lanes and parking spots)
- Groundstrips (1. Prepped/Drag Asphalt 2. Wet Asphalt 3. Turbo)
- Various sized terrains
- I consider this a beta release. There are a few things I still want to polish here and there. Performance may also be not optimal.
- First load could take a bit of time, due the large amount of complex and big meshes. Be patient and don't spam clicks/buttons.
- City textures won't appear correctly until version 0.12 of the game, as they make use of some new features. I still decided to release it now, as it does not appear heavily/noticeable broken in the current version.
- All triggers are activated by simply driving through them
@AndrewKabakwu & @meywue - Help with scripting
@Nadeox1 - The rest
BeamNG.Drive 0.11 and up is required.
For problems and support, use the discussion thread.
Simple multi-purpose level