As a starter, I replaced the Roamer with the Cherier Tograc, which fits way better what most police forces would use. Then, I started redoing from scratch every single skin from the old mod, so this first release would feature every single livery seen previously, and then, it was custom parts time, something I couldn't do back then.
- 17 configs with custom, 100% accurate and current skins representing the following forces/places, with PBR support (brand new ones already in the pipeline!):
- Cuerpo Nacional de Policía adscrita a la Comunidad Autónoma de Aragón (Aragón)
- Cuerpo General de la Policía Canaria (Islas Canarias)
- Cartagena (Murcia)
- Ertzaintza (Basque Country)
- Policía Foral (Navarra)
- Guardia Civil de Tráfico
- Guàrdia Urbana de Barcelona (Cataluña)
- Policía Municipal de Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid)
- Mossos d'Esquadra - Trànsit (Cataluña)
- Oviedo (Asturias)
- Palma (Mallorca)
- Pinto (Comunidad de Madrid)
- Valencia (Comunidad Valenciana)
- Policía Nacional
- Santander (Cantabria)
- Sevilla (Andalucía)
- Vigo (Pontevedra - Galicia)
- Custom police radio with microphone, and light control panel.
- Fully lightable when car lights are on
- Custom 'Artus' lightbar fully jbeamed based on a popular real-life choice in spanish police vehicles.
- Fully lightable when toggled (M)
- Two modes available, Patrol (as standard) and Chase (Ctrl + M)
- Breakable glass
- Accurate sounds when toggled, special thanks to @jordaniwick for his European Federal Signal Vama AS 320 mod, and letting me use the sounds for this mod.
- Versions without siren and custom text/colors available depending on the config.
- Custom police rear seats depending on config, with security plain looking seats, door cards, and dividers between the trunk area and the front seats.
- Every config has a engine, drivetrain and rims choosen to match as best as possible the real car.
- In skins such as the Sevilla car, custom rims with reflective vinyls can be seen.
- Custom plates already generated for each car, which text can be changed at any time by the player
- Most cars have a normal spanish plate format, but some have special formats or even unique plates, all of that being accounted for.
Other small features include:
Again, a very specific but now a very complete mod as well, hopefully you will enjoy it as much (or even just a bit) as I did creating it!
- Custom main body for all configs, which fixes the chassis being seen in the wheelarches.
- Custom dash with the cupholders modified to fit the police radio.
- Custom trunk with no badging at all for certain configs
- Custom trunk with paintable back window sides for certain configs.