T Series semi "race/performance" package
The default "drag" config is based on the "short" T65 but, all included parts are compatible with all versions.
- Added performance engine (1000-1500 HP)
- Added Race engine (4xxx-5xxx HP) (if held wide open throttle for awhile it will overheat and its very easy to overheat hence "race" engine name.)
- Added HD front rear axle
- Added HD rear leaf springs
- Added rear "Drag" tires
- Added front rear axle locked diff
- Added 8 speed automatic (based off of ZF- 8HP)
- Adjusted engine thermals
- Added 2 types of rear tires for the rear front axle
- Added 13 Speed Eaton manual
- Added locked front rear axle diffsUPDATE 3/22/2016
- Added Race Radiator
- Added 6.4 Powerstroke (310 tune) (torque curve)
- Added 5R110W Torqshift 5 Speed Automatic (for 6.4)
- Adjusted shift times on 8 speed automaticUPDATE 4/17/2016
- New OTF (on the fly) "tuning"
- Every option has a wide ranch of choice
- Tuning for engine/transmission, radiator/oil coolerWhat does this update do?
Have you ever wanted to "tune" your engine/transmission in beam, without getting in to the "foreign language" of what we call "jbeam"? well now you can "tune" your vehicle without exiting out of the game via the tuning menu..
Essentially putting you in control of whats "going on" with the vehicle.
See see screenshots
4/19/2016 (waiting for approval)
Updated for 0.5.4
- Added 2.21 Welded rear diff
- Added 3.73 welded rear diif
- Added 4.88 welded rear diff
- Renamed "drag" tires to "HD"
Outdated T Series Semi "Race/Performance" Package 0.5 (04/20/2016)
T Series "Performance" Package (A few engines, and transmissions)