Thai minibus for D-series
Hi guys! This is a mod that me and @psy_lo made for fun .It's called Thai minibus or u can call it songthaew (Thai name)
What is Thai minibus??
- A songthaew (Thai : สองแถว) literally means "two rows" is a passenger vehicle in Thailand and Laos adapted from a pick-up or a larger truck and used as a share taxi or bus.
The songthaew takes its name from the two bench seats fixed along either side of the back of the truck; in some vehicles a third bench is put down the middle of the seating area. Additionally a roof is fitted over the rear of the vehicle, to which curtains and plastic sheeting to keep out rain may be attached. Some vehicles have roofs high enough to accommodate standing passengers within the vehicle. More typically, standing passengers occupy a platform attached to the rear.
- Minibus Extension
- Cut tailgate
- Rear bumper for minibus extension
- UV map for skinning
- 2 example Skins
- 1 Config
- Custom Jbeam
- Me for idea ,modelling ,stuff
- @psy_lo for jbeam stuff ,UV map!
- Thai minibus for the inspiration!
- Everybody in this forum!
- Wikipedia for the meaning of songthaew!
Have fun! Also rate & comment
UV TEMPLATE :
HOW DID I MAKE IT?
I used camershell ,bed ,bedcover ,runningboard from a pickup to make this minibus extension! easy ,right?
Beta Thai minibus for D-series 1.2
Songthaew (Thai name) also it's a Thai traditional