A Vehicular Torture RallyThe Dust Bowl is a long-standing event set deep in the Mojave Desert in the heat of summer. Teams of drivers come from all across the nation to attempt surviving the rally course from hell.
The Dust Bowl is where vehicles go to die in a blaze of glory.
Some will perish from the heat of the desert sun.
Some will perish from a violent slam into the rocks.
The Dust Bowl comes with two levels. The standard, daytime version and the lit-up night version.
Additionally, it comes with two custom vehicle configs:
As well a campaign (which can alternatively be played individually in the scenarios menu.) Which features the starting day at the 45th annual Dust Bowl. You take the place of numerous teams' driver as they try to survive the Dust Bowl's famous Wreckage Run.
And a custom license plate.
- Report any bugs/issues to the discussion forum.
- Objects outside of the main rally course do not have collision for performance reasons.
- Two other, campaign-only vehicles are also included.
- Driving through water occasionally causes cars to catch fire. IDK what causes this.
- Flamethrowers do cause cars' engine temperatures to skyrocket. This is deliberate.
- The campaign has little hand-holding, to compensate for this you are not punished for respawning and have no time limit unless otherwise stated.
- Trailer music can be found here!
- Some vehicles in the trailer aren't included in the map but can be found in my config pack.
- Running decent graphics are required, otherwise various map items won't render correctly.
Enjoy! - DuneWulff
The Dust Bowl 7/4/18 Release 2
A vehicular torture course with campaign,vehicles, and night version