This is a Barstow with and all new front and rear sub frame and suspension
with an all new custom rear, cab and front rollcage, inspired by some baja/trophy trucks.
- Special thanks to YellowRusty for the great skins he made for the offroad Barstow.
- Special thanks to Darren9 for letting me have a look at how he did the suspension setup on his buggy
(This IS A HEAVY MOD TO RUN. It has 7486 BEAMS, and everyone of them is needed)
- Suspension can be a bit shaky under heavy braking and acceleration
(not much to do about that, I want it to be free to flex and twist)
- The AI do not like the roll cage in the cab, they will have uneven trottle usage, and they brake way to late.
(if you remove the rollcage in the cab, the AI drives like normal again)
- The windshield and rollcages do not go well together
(the window gets unstable and breaks)
A longer video of the mod
Beta The Offroad Barstow 1.1.4
Looks Like A Barstow....... Drives Like A Trophy Truck