MAJOR 6 MONTH UPDATE! Brand new car! Completely reworked content! - please read bugs section
New Car - 1987 Crown Vic. This is the biggest project I've ever done, I'm very proud of it and I hope you all love it as much as I do! This body was 3D modeled by myself and tested by a team of derby drivers for nearly SIX MONTHS to get by far the most realistic derby car ever made for BeamNG!
This car currently is ready to go with all the parts you could need for stock/wire class. Limited...
Time for a new car! The bluebuck has been added to the fleet of fullsize cars. This car is very strong up front, so nose out! Please be aware that this car won't appear in the Fairgrounds scenerio until it is updated, but you can still change your car (or CPU cars) to bluebucks and play with them in the meantime. In addition to the bluebuck, I've added 3 new rims modeled after real rims derby drivers like to use, SS, Dodge 10 slots, and F150 rims. I'll add more of these with coming updates,...
After many hours of modding and testing, the 74 Chevy Wagon body is ready to be released! It's a body style for the Moonhawk, and has an identical front frame section. In addition, I've greatly improved how the Grand Marshall bends.
- Added 74 Chevy wagon body & limited weld frame
- Added leaf springs & variants
- added wagon bumper variants
- Made Limited front frame softer too bend more realistically
- added braced rear end
- Added sliding driveshaft
- Adjusted wheeldata to...
- NEW built in compatibility with Fairgrounds Demolition Derby Mod (on their next update)
- Edge Split all 3D models, texture updates
- Added .json files
- Updated all vehicle configs
- Misc. strength adjustments and tweaks
- Cleaned up .dae file
- Fixed trunk "welding"
- Improved how trunk rolls in
- Added 4 new trunk variants
- Added trimmed finders
- Added creased fenders and body
- Added front bumper straps
- Added Painted front bumper
- Added Cage...