With the provided configs it's impossible to break the driveshaft just by popping a wheelie.
- Includes a roamer configuration and two pickup configurations - regular and extended cab. These are available in the vehicle selector alongside Sport / Offroad / etc.
- Includes the following parts to choose from in Vehicle Customization (CTRL+W). Where possible these are "common" parts and should work with all the Roamers and most of the pickups (as far as the current structure allows):
- 1 "built" engine
- 1 'rear suspension' w/ 2 strength options
- 2 sets of rear tires
- 1/ea radiator for the pickup and roamer
- 1/ea oil cooler for the pickup and roamer
- 1 set of rear leaf springs
- 1 roll pan for the pickup rear bumper slot - includes license plate mounting system for left/right/center
- The rest of the truck is left stock, so you'll have to use some finesse to avoid destruction. Not a lot of finesse, but at least a little.
- This produces less horsepower than some older mods. Closer to 5,000HP than 20,000HP for example. This is on purpose... 5,000 is plenty hard to handle!
- Totally playable on a keyboard!!
Outside of simply using the provided configs, some worthwhile things to fiddle with are:
This was inspired by other, older wheelie mods - primarily by this one from ErikSW! Kudos for the original implementation of this idea.
- Rear ride height using the adjustable stunt springs.
- Rear diff - open / welded / etc. Welded diffs are hard on everything else but allow for some wild stunts. The included configs all use open diffs because open diffs allow for more careless driving.
- Triple-Z rear tires. The included configs all use "Z-rated", again due to being easier to drive and less hard on the rest of the drivetrain.
Torsion D-Series Wheelie Monster r17