I didn't like how the only choises you could make for the 4WD transfer case were a normal and Crawler version. So I made another customizable one.
It adds a few new settings, the first one being the type of the rangebox gear ratios. You can choose:
Due to the way the game decides which ratio will be high and which low, I can't add more options, because for the other ones I tired the game has no idea which one is low and which high and it crashes. I can't add negative customizable ratios. The customizable ones are in the Tuning tab under Rangebox.
- 1:1 high ratio and customizable low ratio
- Customizable high ratio and 1:1 low ratio
- Customizable high ratio and customizable low ratio
- -1:1 high ratio and customizable low ratio
- -1:1 high ratio and 1:1 low ratio
The other options are customizable stabilization systems for the clutch and torque converter. They are supposed to be used for ultra low gear ratios (if you set over 4:1 low range gear ratio). They give you extra tuning settings:
And that's all for this update, idk what else I could add so it's only this little thing for now.
- Converter stabilization adds K-Factor Smoothing. It makes it so the car won't drive on idle with low range enabled. They are for automatic and CVT transmissions.
- Clutch stabilization adds One Way Viscous Coef and One Way Viscous Smoothing.They help the clutch survive the ultra low range, idk how exactly that works. It should be used on the manual, DCT and sequential transmission.