Zeit Radio (aka. The Zeidio)
- Basic radio features: Volume adjustment, song skipping, play/pausing, automatically playing next song, plays quieter when outside car
- UI App to control the radio (simple keybinds are also available):
Outer skip buttons control the current playlist.
App is called "Radio Controls", the search is case dependant for UI apps.
- JSON file that holds all music; easy access for people wanting to add their own music (includes a few of my favourite gabester and songs included in the game already)
- Editor for said JSON file allowing you to easily add your own music and playlists:
- Support for all cars (works on every vehicle by default)
- Possible advanced support for other mods. Song name, artist, full duration, time that has passed since song start and a url to a specified album/song cover file (default is included) can all be grabbed from other code to be used in e.g. displays. Adding to this the code will favour the driver camera node and if that does not exist it uses the vehicle's refnode to play the sound.
Contact me through forums conversations or through discord for further information.
- @CaptainZoll: creation of and permission to use "Drip Fountain"
- gabester: most included music
- @Softair: testing and feedback
- @DaddelZeit (me) - UI app, lua code
How do I add my own music?
Using the tracktable editor UI app (requires CTRL+R to take affect) or manually:
Zeit Radio (The Zeidio) 2.1 Release
A radio available on any vehicle, controlled through an UI app.