¼ Timer For BeamNG

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Legend, May 8, 2016.

1. Legend

Legend
    Expand Collapse

¼ Timer For BeamNG

As I’ve glanced around the forums and the web, I’ve looked for something to help record my ¼ times. I can’t seem to find anything to help me get accurate times. I’ve seen 0 – 60 timers and a few others but nothing to help me record distance times. This isn’t the first time this subject has been brought to light, but I feel at this stage in the game it would be nice to have a
    User Interface App to help record times for distance traveled. I think this would be awesome for people who like to tune cars in this game and get times so that they can improve their cars and see what makes the vehicle faster or slower.
    My dream has finally come true here is the link to the timer:D http://www.beamng.com/threads/performance-timers-plus-quarter-mile-time.25943/

#1 Legend, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

A good way to do that already is to take a stopwatch, and record it yourself. But that could be useful.

3. Legend

Legend
    Expand Collapse

Yeah the stopwatch method is not my favorite haha and is a little less accurate than I like, thanks for the input though. Hopefully, this idea gets shed into some light and something comes of it.

4. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Like an automatic stopwatch in-game that stops every time you press the parking brake?

5. Legend

Legend
    Expand Collapse

I'm talking about the stopwatch I have on my phone. I set a marker in the editor 402m away from my starting point and when I pass the marker that's how I record my 1/4 times as of right now.

#5 Legend, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
  6. YoYDawn 2

YoYDawn 2
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I like this idea. This would be very nice to have!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Legend

Legend
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice