1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.10.0.1 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Yep both use a standard 3.5mm jack one on the front and one on the back.

Just did a test, loaded the game into a level and switched the audio source in settings from speakers to headphones, which broke the sounds (in the way I said above) again. My support ID is 20182

I could try a video but the sound on the recording will mute when i change sources it seems.

2. Elwood

Elwood
    Expand Collapse

This will be more of an nostalgia rant than bug report .... so don't deploy your missiles at me!

I miss the old style camera system, where you were just circling with "C" and numeric keys were manipulating the angle/zoom of given camera. Also the num5 being a camera centering button was sometimes quite handy.

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

But it's the same as before?
    The only thing that changes is that now you can disable modes from appearing in the "C" cycling (OPTIONS > CAMERA), and that you can directly access a camera mode from the 1-9 keys.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MRcrash

MRcrash
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Tire pop sounds don´t work

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Spaceballs the Username

Spaceballs the Username
    Expand Collapse

Just so you know, the Numpad numbers and the top row of numbers are actually detected as different keys to the system, even if they provide the same output (when NumLock is on, at least). The top row of numbers is used to switch cameras, and the Numpad is used to modify angle and zoom of cameras. Nothing is different except now you can choose which cameras to cycle with.

6. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

They work for me I believe... at least when I hit the deflate tires button.

7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Checked, works fine over here.
    Both if pressing the button in the radial menu, or doing with node grabber (In the second case you my hear the sound of beam braking louder, but the tire pop is also playing under it)

8. MRcrash

MRcrash
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Yes, it works normally by pressing "deflate tires" but when i tried it with node grabber before, I didn´t even notice it because beam breaking sound was too loud so I though it is not working.

9. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Edit: Not a bug

#389 VeyronEB, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

Objects are now rotated to where the camera is looking, it's not a bug.

11. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Ah that explains it, thanks. Will take a little getting used to be it seems to work well now that I know that :p

12. TheDragonGamer

TheDragonGamer
    Expand Collapse

The update is very good, only a few complaints i have is the Civetta bolide is a little too.. mellow for the car it is, and the burnside feels a little too sporty for a car like that also the T-Series's sound isnt very good for a large american truck. Oh and one bug issue ive found, for some reason while im driving if i skid out and hit something sometimes the crash noise is either overwhelmed by the skid or the crash makes no sound at all. Other than that a very good update!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]
    Expand Collapse

So... Idk what did happen, but I tried a "Verify Integrity" and there were 161 files missing. Now downloading... D:
    --- Post updated ---
    I started the game adn nothing changed... The engine audio is lower than the crash one and when I return to the menu after I actually played the game, there is no "blink blink" sound when you pass over the squares... Uff!

14. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

0.8 "Spawning player" bug is still persistent, but temporary fix is to open up server.cs found in core\scripts\server\ and change 1500 to 5000. Increase the value further if the problem isn't solved.

SIDE EFFECT: Loading times are longer.

15. DunnoHowTo

DunnoHowTo
    Expand Collapse

How do I remove "Collision detected, stoppig car" and valvetrain damaged message things?
    My car brokes down suddenly in high speeds, message is "valvetrain damaged, engine lockup"
    Its so annoying. It has not ever happened before in high speeds.

16. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

The engine lockup is because you are trying to downshift while red lining.

17. carlosjr

carlosjr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

What car are you driving to get the valvetrain damage message, and what engine are you using? This is part of the update, older engines no longer have a rev limiter and you can destroy the engine by over revving it

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Elwood

Elwood
    Expand Collapse

"Just so you know" ..... the sarcasm was thick in that, you could keep it to yourself. Next time.

If it would have been working as in previous version, I would probably not post in this thread (by logic, eh?), but sadly ... it does not. Surprisingly the NumLock is on and the "top row" does not do anything at all while the numeric portion of standard layout keyobard does cycles camera modes and does not operates agle/zoom.

Before you suggest me to reset to default controls - just did that, no result.

But because you obviously enjoy being smart4ss rather than being helpful, below is redneck-solution for this situation if anyone else ever comes across this issue:

Try un-binding all the direct camera mode keys, after that it seems to be in working order again, exept I lost the direct camera mode switching ... but never really used it anyways. Even if BeamNG recognizes the top row keys as separate/different keys, it does not separates the function of those keys - therefore "3" on top row does the same function as "NUMPAD3" in game. Why is that? I do not know.

19. Neo

Neo
    Expand Collapse

Soundsystem: The "onboard" filter also apply to opentop cars.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]
    Expand Collapse

Anyone knows how to solve my problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice