1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.11.0.5 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaixoSG

DaixoSG
    Expand Collapse

the bolide also has invisible exhausts

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I AM AMERICAN BOOT.

I AM AMERICAN BOOT.
    Expand Collapse

Wow, you have the same default car as me! yeah, I have the same problem with the blow off, I hope they fix that soon. :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

The update is very nice. One of the best ones yet!

The good:
    New map
    New horns and sirens
    Fixed a problem with my russian mod remake some how.
    The steering thing for a key board is almost better than the new map for me lol.

The bad:
    WCUSA runs very slow. Yes i know its a huge map but i run other maps at a good 50-60fps and this map on low at 30-50. But could just be my potato pc.
    The turbo sound is really loud.
    Im sure a hot fix or 2 will fix some of the other issues addressed in this thread.

All in all. This is one of the top best updates ever released. Keep it up. Now im just doing my clean reinstall of the game just to get a clean copy :)

4. 440cid

440cid
    Expand Collapse

Very nice update. I really love the Torque Reaction feature and speed sensitive steering. West Coast USA is also looking great, I get constant 48-60 FPS on my spec using maxed settings (I7 6700K + Geforce 1070 + BeamNG on SSD), I wish I can get over 60 though.

Bugs(?) to report:
    I get random crashing sound when braking. Can be from creeping speed to high speed. Going through some roads can cause this too even though it's not that bumpy.

Haven't tested it with other car and map. Occur both in safe mode or with mods. I forgot to video it in safe mode so here goes in my modded game:

Question to devs regarding sounds:
    Engine sounds seem to be uniform in volume from front and rear now, whereas it used to be louder near the engine and quieter in back. Is it intentional?

I can't wait until you implemented front and rear engine sound so I can simulate separate intake and exhaust sound ;)

5. Killerkrebs

Killerkrebs
    Expand Collapse

Great update, love it, but have some feedback/questions :)

Did you make couplers weaker? If I "launch" the T series with a heavy trailer attached on the drag strip, the coupler breaks. Or is it just the sticky nature of the drag strip what makes that happen? When attaching the trailer it also seems more picky to where the two coupling nodes are located in reference to each other, if the distance ist too large, they wont couple. Seems different than before. Also the new automatic gearbox on the T series doesnt work for me, it wont shift up no matter what I do. No mods installed.

Love the new map btw, best one you have made yet :)

6. BlackBullet

BlackBullet
    Expand Collapse

Awesome Update Guys!
    Although I'm running into a little problem on West Coast USA. My rig isn't really a monster peformance-wise, so I'm not expecting much but after spawning a 3rd car it seems to run fine for a bit, until it somehow decides to start dropping fps out of the window. After restarting the game, it's all fine again. Is it a problem on my side, or is it the performance of BeamNG?

7. macclap

macclap
    Expand Collapse

*EDIT* Mods will override stock parts, however when developing mods, you have to close out of the game and replace the file you are modding inside of the zipped folder to see the changes you've made, whereas before, you could unzip that same folder and just have a duplicate file which you modded and quickly adjust what you were modding by reloading the car. My understanding is that this is gone?

8. airman426

airman426
    Expand Collapse

So, this dropped as soon as I started my shift at work. DOH! I have wanted some of these improvements for so long. This is...absolutely fantastic. Especially the sirens.

9. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

The user interface in 0.11 is an absolute dog with mods. Normally takes a few seconds for it to load the first time from starting but now takes over 6 minutes. I had to take out most of the mods I had installed just so it can load faster. This occurs from opening Vehicle Selector, Parts Configuration, modifying mods (in any way) while running, disabling/enabling mods and opening World Editor.

Even taking pictures is noticeably slower.

#209 Godzilla!, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

What exactly does the soundscape do? I have changed it and nothing happens.

11. 440cid

440cid
    Expand Collapse

Changes the sound of your horn (press H to horn)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

@tdev Is there map editor freezes it wont open on West coast.. im trying to adjust view distance/draw distance for a some fps like i did on on utah... any idea why the editor isnt working ?? ill leave it loading for 20 minutes just because its a big map.. and nothing happens... is there another way to adjust view distance ? anyone? please?

13. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

Best update ever.

14. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Didn't even realize there were 2 desktop backgrounds. I really like them, hope that becomes a habit!

15. mfaughnan57

mfaughnan57
    Expand Collapse

Overall, awesome update. The one thing that I find completely ridiculous though is the turbo noise. It sounds like a cross between a vacuum cleaner and a power drill, and is not realistic at all. I hope in the future that this sound could be refined in to something more lifelike. Once again, great job on this update.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

UV maps for the Hopper's right door is inverted (again).
    screenshot_03569.png

17. bluerider598

bluerider598
    Expand Collapse

Both of the vehicle damage apps are invisible when used. I can place them, but they don't do anything. And it's a fresh install, so no mods or anything.

#217 bluerider598, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  18. TimJensen

TimJensen
    Expand Collapse

Uuuuh, my horn does not sound. I have pressed h, rerouted the key, reinstalled the game and it still does not work. Help

19. Tixltif

Tixltif
    Expand Collapse

super loud turbo like ima die if it stays this way

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

Check to ensure that all traces of the "Siren and Horn mod" have been removed from the system.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice