1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.11.0.5 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

For some reason there's a bug where I have got rid of the fuel, termperature, and speed app thingy that you get as default. For some reason, it appears every time I load a map even though I did not have it. Why does this happen? :mad:
    I hope this bug could get fixed. Thanks! :)

Attached Files:

• 20171230103824_1.jpg
  2. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

The triangletype NONCOLLIDABLE is broken I think.
    Don`t this triangletype exclude the nodes in the group from being collided with? Not any more.
    bug_triangleType_NONCOLLIDABLE.jpg

3. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]
    Expand Collapse

No, but I've built the pc with latex gloves and I often touched the PSU that was connected to the electric system of my house... I don't think it's static electricity.

4. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

multi monitor setup (3)
    I open BeamNG, it starts on the monitor i want to use (plugged into Nvidia GPU)
    13% GPU load on Nvidia, Beam has about 4FPS
    1% GPU load on Intel HD graphics, so it isn't using that card.
    40% CPU load (highest on one core), which is about background usage so it's barely using my CPU (i5 @ 4.4GHz)
    My main monitor is one plugged into the Intel graphics however. So i will have to experiment but why does this happen?
    BeamNG is on the Nvidia monitor.

5. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]
    Expand Collapse

Try connecting everything to the nVidia GPU...

6. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

yeah that worked, thanks.
    Will try connecting one monitor to iGPU.
    Things are a bit weird when you use multi-adapter multi monitor mode

7. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

ALT-U to hide UI, then CTRL-E to go to vehicle selector, ALT-U because you remember now that you had UI hidden, but vehicle selector is not showing vehicles, just white space, refresh vehicles is not getting triggered when UI is unhidden by hitting ALT-U second time and vehicle list is not refreshed if UI is hidden.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]
    Expand Collapse

An update on my bsod problems; it seems fixed now after I've changed the voltage of the CPU that was inexplicably too low for the frequency. Idk why but my Asus motherboard decided that 1.056 V was enough for a CPU @ 4,2 Ghz. Weird... o_O Tomorrow I'll test more and I'll let you know if it's totally fixed. :)

9. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

When I did click unsubscribe in mod manager for a Crawl Central, whole map disappeared from the game, then I did search it trough ingame repo clicked subscribe as it was only option available and nothing happened at all.

I thought that unsubscribe would just disable automatic updates of the mod?

Then I did click off-road Island map in mod manager which I had deactivated and I see this, information is messed up and clearly about different mod, not sure if that is bug in web server or something else:
    mods_page_bug.jpg

How safe this ingame browser thing is? What if someone hacks web pages and puts viruses there, I know my browser would block such as it does not run any scripts unless specifically allowed, but how about this ingame web feed technology?

10. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

They only are called non-collidable triangles because the triangles themselves do not collide with other nodes.

They help make the anti-clipping system work. Without some triangles connected to a node, there is no way to determine what is "inside" or "outside" so the node will tend to get stuck more easily. We created "non-collidable" triangles to do this job to help stop sticking problems where its not practical to have collision triangles.

11. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Would these help with shells on spaceframes, like the CRD mod?

12. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking that the nodes connected with the non collidable triangles would not have collisions with anything exept the terrain. But when i crash into the rear axle with other cars they get stuck in the axle nodes.

Update: I read your message again and see what you saying. But i do not understand why you just dont have any triangles there, it seems it would do the same?

#1032 CrashHard, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  13. shcalexey9

shcalexey9
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for my english. I'm from Russia. I have problem with installing mods from the repository. When i click "Subscribe" mod doesn't install. Help me please. Screenshot is here:

Attached Files:

• upload_2018-1-3_20-2-11.png
  14. 0atsmea1

0atsmea1
    Expand Collapse

Me myself, prefer to go on this website and download the mods by pressing the Download now button on each mod. I have never used the subscribe button, so I have no idea if it should download or not.
    sdadasdsadsa.jpg

15. shcalexey9

shcalexey9
    Expand Collapse

Ok. But this button must do its job. Developers fix it please.

16. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

@tdev any updates on 0.11.0.5? Still can't play WCA, and I've reinstalled my game, cleared cache, run in safe mode, but still unplayable.

17. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

They still don't know cause of slowdowns, I did read message posted today about that.

I would like to hear more about issues you are having, maybe we can get some ideas about direction of where to look solution/fault?

For me West coast usa runs fine, but I need to use bit lower settings than on other maps.

18. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

That's the thing, I don't know what cause the slowdowns either. I have done the following:
    • Verified integrity
    • Cleared cache
    • Safe mode
    • Uninstall ReShade
    • Move cache and game back to HDD
    • Reinstall game
    • Reinstall GPU drivers
    • Drop all settings to lowest
    • Cut resolution in half
    I have checked the following:
    • Logs
    • Console
    • Settings files
    • Task manager
    • Temperatures
    • Performance tab
    • Creator's console
    I just don't know, and there's not much I can do from here but wait. The slowdowns happen 9/10 times when loading the map, 10/10 times when from cleared cache. When I resize the window or change cars, heck if I move the car within 5 seconds of map load it drops.

19. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

How much drop you get? What are your settings and what kind of fps you normally get with the settings?

If I understood correctly issue you are having, you would not be able to do what I'm doing in video?

Our systems are very close to each other in performance if I recall correctly, so if you have some slowdown and I don't have that might help to narrow issue to certain graphics setting for example, which might give idea of where the issue is.

I'm getting 60fps constantly without video recording, but with video recording at times it can drop to 55fps or so, WCUSA is interesting map as it is quite GPU heavy, 1050Ti is having bit of hard time, it does run 720p with bit reduced settings, but clearly close to limits what it can do.

If you could get issue on video and show your settings on video, I could then try with those and spend some hours trying to figure out common thing, if there is one it should be found if I do testing with close to same settings, less variables and all that.

20. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

I have no business butting my head in here but I've got a clip of the WCUSA chugging framerate thing that I'm pretty sure you're talking about. If anything, maybe the Devs can use some information off this. IDK. For me, it only ever happens on the freeway.
    222.jpg
    2222.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice