Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.
I have crazy torque steer issues on my diesel pessima mod
--- Post updated ---
the ffb is counter-acting the AI's steering inputs, but in real life there are no steering inputs so the wheel moves in the opposite direction to the AI's steering inputs (as thats what the motors in the wheel do)
im trying to do multi seat
how do i get the camera?
How? I have a MSI 1060 6GT & an i5-6400 but the game runs just about 30-40fps on medium with dynamic reflections
I don't know if it was implemented or not, but no lights turn on when you change the time of day to night on WCUSA.
Another prob i seem to have noticed with the blowoff?
Mud race scenario doesn't work
What he said
this update was just filled with bugs lol. sounds are bugging out
Slow motion sounds are completely broken (for example: horn still honks in real time).
A little floating sidewalk in front of the Riverway Theater.(I don't think it's called that xD) Behind my Burnside is the street to the parkade.
Love the update an the very detailed map! Would there be anyway I can strengthen the engine's so they don't blow when I got a 200kW shot of NOS into it? I know sounds ridiculous but I'd like to see what I can do by adding a 1000kW to the T-series ahah. Once again, lovely map an love the Torque simulation.. reminds me of the Semi drags we have here in Canada. 5 stars!
My fps is at about 20 no matter what settings I use on West coast USA. I am not sure whether this is because of my graphics card or the game, because most other maps I get 30-35 on Normal settings. Either way, I think I will stay off of WCUSA until a couple hotfixes are released. Otherwise, It's a beautiful map.
Super awesome update! thanks Devs!
Here are some bugs:
-The off-road race scenario AI seems to be broken. I loaded it after playing in the track race scenario, none of the roamers try to move
-If you reset your car fast enough in a scenario, you can reset in the scenario's spawnpoint, but with the orientation and velocity of the cars pre-reset, which can be really entertaining.
I'll keep playing and posting bugs if I find more!
-In Mountain road-race scenario, the 1st checkpoint is really awfuly placed. Navigator be like "right 2 don't cut"
Bugs in new Mods menu:
1. You can not distinguish between the version you DLed through the game or through the website, if their file names are different. Could you add "Filename" to the "Mods" browser right under the name?
2. Default ordering is "Date added" and if you switch to "Mod name" it would not be saved. Please fix that or make "Mod name" default
2.1. "Mod name" actually does NOT sort by the mod name :\ IDK how it sorts, actually, but the mods names are mixed.
3. No button to break downloading. If it's started, it will finish no matter what, and if it froze, you are derped.
4. Could you probably allow for multiple columns in the default "Tiles" view, not only 2 of them, and maybe make the menu utilize all of the available space? A "Details" or "List" view (kinda like one from the default file browser in your OS) menu would be also much much appreciated. The menu looks wonky and stretched at 21:9 ratio, takes ENORMOUS amount of unused space and looks kinda blurry too. Menu needs a serious lift.
5. In both of the Mods tabs the text selection in the "Search" bar works weird. When you're selecting the text, if you move your mouse out of the ["Search bar + 1cm around it"] square and occasionally catch a mod tile, the selection will fail. This is kinda annoying ;|
5.1. Please make the default selection to the "Search" panel when you are switching tabs, so you can switch to "Repository" and start typing instantly.
Have a screenshot with a few of these problems.
Boi, am I annoying.
Also, "Vehicle" menu works weird - if you scroll so only a part of the mod tile will be seen on top or on the bottom and move your mouse over it, the menu will shift down or up instantly so the selected tile will fit completely. There's no such behaviour in Configurations menu.
Nice progress guys
Only the sound of police sirens does not fit me
Hehe, you'll have to wait for mods then
We specifically added torque limits to all cars to avoid people getting used to free unlimited power.
However, it's a simple value in jbeam, so modders can make virtually invincible engines if they so choose.
I noticed the clutch can overheat and burn out is there an app or some way i can i see the Clutch Temp? and is there there a way to change the clutch types i only see Flywheel but nothing under that option since i think that's were would be?
Don't you dare mess with the power of DEATH CURB!