1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.13 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

That was before they added skins to the police grand marshal. that scenario is from the 7.8.2015 update.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Thanks, we will look into those.

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

WCUSA racetrack
    Belasco city motorsport center
    Belasco city raceway

I guess just Belasco raceway or Belasco ring could work fine too.

Belasco Motorsport Park is fine too.

There must be some history on race track, when it was first build, who was behind it, I guess that was time of Belasco city's financial boom and at modern time Belasco race track is something that manages to attrack business and people to keep city afloat.

Would of name being changed at some point, if it started as Belasco raceway, would it be known motorsport park at modern times as with time it probably grow from simple race track to host drift track and multiple layouts?

4. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

I've had an issue when sometimes when I go to spawn a car the steering is like super fast and makes the car I'm trying to drive undriveable ill post a vid of it when it happens again. It also only happens when I use a controller and its not my controller because I've tried my different controller and it still happens. I've all ready clean re installed to.

5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I think that this happens if you used keyboard and controller alternating between the two.

6. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

If related to alternating between different types of controllers, then it's a known isue.

7. Buffalo Custardbath

Buffalo Custardbath
    Expand Collapse

Coupling the back doors of the H-Series Ambulance resets the physics and vehicle. Sometimes instantly, sometimes after a crash, sometimes not at all. I tried it in safe mode

Attached Files:

• Screenshot16.png
  8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

You probably have fixed this already, but as I noticed auto clutch behaving bit odd when using off road hopper in low range, I though I post this anyway. For some reason when applying brake or parking brake, auto clutch likes to behave bad:

It does it without using brake too, but it is more obvious when using brake.

On high range when I have 1st gear, speed goes between 0 and 1kph quite a lot.

Tested in safe mode and cleared my vehicles/Hopper folder too, behavior is still same.

It is like if these lines would not be there, clutch starts biting from idle, but these lines are in there, something just overrides them I guess?
    "clutchLaunchStartRPM":1500,
    "clutchLaunchTargetRPM":2000,

H-series offroad variant seems to have clutch biting around 1100rpm while it idles near 1000rpm, so there too I'm seeing similar behavior of clutch start and target being ignored.
    --- Post updated ---
    There is a BUG in west coast:
    upload_2018-10-5_3-19-59.png

Don't see a bug?

Look very closely, of those windows at right where pickup truck is parked, then see what is other side of those windows:

See, there is one interior wall missing from the showroom. Either one wall is needed to be added to make that small garage isolated from showroom, or then garage wall needs to be double sided and small quad needs to be added so that there is no gap between window and brick structure, but one should not see trough brick wall like that, so some means are necessary to improve the situation :)

Also if I may be so bold and suggest tiny step to be added to entrance door as it is kinda high for people to walk as it is now, it would make more sense if there would be small step (that glass door on right side wall in screenshot).

I found some concrete blocks from the map, which I put there, looks much nicer, although performance wise using TSStatic objects like this is not good, dirty fix does improve overall appearance:
    upload_2018-10-5_3-39-29.png upload_2018-10-5_3-40-21.png

There is however one point on that building that I have been wondering, how they get cars in? Even if that small garage door would provide access, it is tight 90 degree turn and then very soon another 90 degree turn. I would imagine windows at other end of showroom would open and provide access, but there is no ramp to indicate such.
    Also coffee room, bathroom, office quarters, I believe those are accessed trough two door like things inside showroom, but also there is big garage door leading there, which would imply there being garage or car storage of sorts?

Ok, it is just a showroom in physics simulator focused around cars, but I think these points might be useful to bring up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Unster

Unster
    Expand Collapse

I noticed in the current version the hood cam is more zoomed out than the rest. It does give a higher sensation of speed this way but I don't really like that it's inconsistent with the other cameras which then make the vehicle feel slower. I think it would be better to give all cameras the same zoom & field of view.

10. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

The tarmac around the Gavril dealership in wcusa acts as if it's dirt.
    20181008174009_1.jpg

Also, not sure if it's just me, but when i turn off my xbox controller while running the game, it causes the game to crash.

11. Samme

Samme
    Expand Collapse

Are you playing with a wired or wireless controller? If I unplug my xbox one controller which is connected via usb nothing happens.

(edit: made small grammar mistake)

12. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

Wireless xbox one controller

13. Samme

Samme
    Expand Collapse

I'll try mine in wireless to see if it happens.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nothing happend when I disconnected it

14. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

Do you have windows 10 with the game bar thing?
    When I press the center button on the controller it tends to open the game bar just before shutting down, maybe that?

15. Samme

Samme
    Expand Collapse

I do have windows 10, it didn't do that by me the controller just shuts off and in-game I get a notification about my controller being disconnected.

16. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for clarifying, I need to try disabling the game bar sometime and checking if it'll still crash.

17. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

@amd users that are experiencing issues with grass and latest drivers.

Another user kindly let us know that updating to the latest drivers, and clearing his cache solved the issue for him.
    Potentially the issue is fixed in the latest drivers, but you need to clear your cache in order to see the change (as that lets the shaders regenerate).

Would be cool to have some confirmations :)

18. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

It is getting rather bothersome that low framerates/high CPU utilization are reducing the efficacy of forced induction. The effect is subtle, but most noticeable on Automation vehicles. Has any progress been made on this for the next update?

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. btcb48

btcb48
    Expand Collapse

This also occurs with the 200BX Type-L's 15x7s.

The inside of the tire and the inner surface of the alloy wheel can be seen through the gap where the tire and wheel should meet.

20. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

Awesome! Can confirm this works updating to the latest optional drivers and clearing the cache as said on my RX480.

Edit: Sadly I need to come back and say this didn't work. I only tried it on JRI earlier and it had no issue ( and still doesn't) but on other maps for example, ECUSA and WCUSA, I still have that shading issue. @Nadeox1

#580 Confused_Deer43, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice