1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.19 Discussion thread | Use Safe Mode before reporting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewzzzzz

andrewzzzzz
    Expand Collapse

After the 0.19 update BeamNG.Drive does not go into a full borderless mode anymore the taskbar still shows and the top of the game is not filled in

Attached Files:

• Annotation2020-04-13181106.png
  2. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

Press Alt+Enter

3. JoMiMi

JoMiMi
    Expand Collapse

Track builder - I'm unable to select different textures.
    Video:

Attached Files:

#543 JoMiMi, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  4. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Vivace manual gearstick mesh likes to explode all over on even mild impacts.

Attached Files:

• BeamNGdrivex64_2020-04-14_03-46-26.png
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

It exports your current vehicle meshes as-they-are in a .GLTF file, which can be imported in a 3D software.
    It's mostly an experiment.

GLTF is much more modern format.
    Also Blender can import them fine, you are probably using an old version / doing something wrong.

Go to Options > Graphics
    Do you have 'Hardware Accelerated UI' enabled? If yes, please turn it off, restart the game and try to replicate your issue.
    Report back please.

6. Est

Est
    Expand Collapse

Im only 70% sure about this bug but, when you have quite alot of vehicle mods, it's alot unstable now, game mostly crashes while tabbing through vehicles. This was not a problem the last version.
    Update: Nevermind it just occured to me in safemode too, I hit R and unpaused physics which caused the game to crash. The mods aren't the issue, perhaps the game is

#546 Est, Apr 14, 2020
  7. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

Barn doors on Roamer don't change interior colour. Even more, that brown colour on doors don't even match with actual brown interior.

Tow hitch in most cars cause to stretching the frame if trailer got hit something rather than just snap it. However with few exceptions like in D and H series when cars were just fine. Only tow hitch were a little bit stretched.

screenshot_2020-04-14_15-15-30.png screenshot_2020-04-14_15-22-57.png

#547 robert357, Apr 14, 2020
  8. srp770

srp770
    Expand Collapse

Yeah turning off SSAO did bump it up to 170 ish fps (normally got 160) but i like ambientocclusion. I wont be keeping it off.
    --- Post updated ---
    yes its also stuttering on my gtx 1660 ti

9. Calarist

Calarist
    Expand Collapse

That's been the case with the standard tailgate as well ever since the update where interior colors were added.

10. strelokr

strelokr
    Expand Collapse

About Cherrier FCV and fog lights. I want to report on inaccuracies in the operation of lighting systems.
    1. Daytime Running Lights do not go out when the dipped beam is turned on. But they must.
    2. Alt + N Engage fog lights, as indicated by the indicator on the instrument panel. And in fact, not one of the cars FCV is not equipped with physically fog lights. Not front or back.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

That's not true. Dimming is perfectly fine. They must not stay at full brightness, yes, but there's no need to actually turn them off.

I've removed the fog indicators from the gauges with the next update.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

Rather removing fog icons more appropriate would be make actual fog lights (at least at front for now). No need to add them in every single one. For example bumpers in 190Sd and 230S should work perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Pocketleaf824

Pocketleaf824
    Expand Collapse

Why is the Roamer Sheriff Skin broken like the rear doors don't have a skin on them?

14. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

There are currently no plans for fog lights.

15. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

What kind of skin? Its simply black.

16. carnox7

carnox7
    Expand Collapse

I took two Vivances down the cliff, and it seems the one with chassis stiffening and the rollcage (black car) faired better than the one with just the rollcage (Green car).

Any plans on adding a chassis stiffening option to the Sunburst/ETK-K/ETK-800/SBR/More vehicles?

17. strelokr

strelokr
    Expand Collapse

Ok. You are true.
    Is are normal is vivace hillclimb has broken rear window by default?

18. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

So, while transcribing the changelog like I always do (though I'm using a private outside source now instead of the wiki), I noticed a log entry for "Gavril Hopper Crawler". Not sure, either this is supposed to be Ibishu, or some remotely similar variant of the pickup. I also saw "replace 5 lug hub meshes with 6 lug", though I thought the Crawler already had six-lug wheels.

There's also an entry for "9 Ibishu Pessima". I'll assume it meant to say 96.

#558 Toron Beldevar, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  19. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

The Sunburst Rally and Hillclimb DCT has been removed. Another problem is the sequential in the Sunburst is too bouncy, compared to other vehicles with sequentials

20. bluerider598

bluerider598
    Expand Collapse

I like the update, nice work! :) However, I have found some problems (tested with Safe Mode and cache cleared):
    • The DCT transmissions (all of them) are still having the same problem as in the last update, which I reported months ago.. To be more concise: if you drift or do a handbrake turn at a high enough angle (to where the car would go backwards if you let off the gas) the transmission will disengage and feel as though it's in neutral until the wheels reach 0 mph, then it re-engages. I originally thought it only happened in Sport Mode, but it happens in Drive as well.
    • Small Island has stuttering problems not present in any other maps
    • The Roamer LXT35 and LXT Unmarked Police Package are missing their performance information under the Performance tab
    And a brief suggestion; I think a passenger version of the H-Series with seats and windows would be a perfect complement to its Long Wheelbase model

Keep up the great work!

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice