1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.19 Discussion thread | Use Safe Mode before reporting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBorla

BigBorla
    Expand Collapse

Here's a video of the bug

Attached Files:

2. TDK

TDK
    Expand Collapse
    FLIT KILLS MOTHS
    BeamNG Team

Yes, the spindle is too loud. Thanks.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hmm, strange. Still can't reproduce this.

Attached Files:

3. R2-D2

R2-D2
    Expand Collapse

Any word on the camera issue I mentioned earlier? Seems like a bug.

4. Dominik H.

Dominik H.
    Expand Collapse

You're welcome! :)

I have one more question. Is it possible that the converter lock-up clutch on the 8-speed automatic transmission also closes below 1500 rpm, as with the real ZF 8HP?

5. Dominik H.

Dominik H.
    Expand Collapse

I got the same problem. Compared to the standard exhaust, you can hear it at idle.

Attached Files:

6. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Is the "News" button supposed to be white?

Attached Files:

• Capture.jpg
  7. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

D35 "Pig" after water contact starts being "smoky" and remains in that state.

8. The Nowickster

The Nowickster
    Expand Collapse

Hey, for some reason, everything got deleted, when 0.19.4.00064 turned into 0.19.4.10155. All my mods, my past caches, my screenshots, my saved custom configs, everything, including my automation cars. It is really confusing, as I had it all this morning. I have no idea what happened, and I would like some help figuring out what happened.

9. RUSMark

RUSMark
    Expand Collapse

Gridmap is too laggy

Attached Files:

10. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Could we please get some height adjustment, and "time before taking picture" options in this new thumbnail generator? Also I know I'm beating a dead horse here but that "missing thumbnails" option is a missing essential..

Imagine if a user has 100 configs and makes a new one, they will sit there with an unuseable PC for an hour while it re does all of them.

Every time I use this thing it drives me up the wall because there's never a thumbnail generation run that is successful. Something always goes wrong.

The thumbnail generator also never restores a users graphics settings, so a more inexperienced user may be left confused by the lack of a title bar when using windowed mode.

--
    You can see this zebra tours one came out completely wrong, and my only option is to regenerate all of them, and risk another one coming out wrong, and the only fix to that is to regenerate all of them, and risk another one coming out wrong, and the only fix to that is to regenerate all of them, and risk another one coming out wrong, and the only fix to that is to regenerate all of them, and risk another one coming out wrong
    etcetcetc

I've sometimes even resorted to photoshopping things out/in of thumbnails because it's easier.

Attached Files:

• upload_2020-5-23_11-57-17.png
    • upload_2020-5-23_11-57-24.png
    • Agree Agree x 6
  11. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

I think part of the problem is that car are spawned slightly airborne in the thumbnail garage. Taking a picture to soon could lead to pictures with the suspension bottomed out. You may want an sufficient delay for the suspension coming to an rest again.

Nonetheless, it would be really nice if you could properly select which thumbnails to take instead of having to rerun most of them without the need.

12. chris_lucas

chris_lucas
    Expand Collapse

German law does not allow for blue lights to be placed lower then 0.5m from the road. The cube represents 0.5m.
    And all the text on the Gendarmerie skin is crooked, the stripes are reflective in real life and not one solid color. The 3 lines on the side are one sticker and not 3 separate.
    Lastly the text "HALT, POLIZEI" hasn't been used anymore since the 1960's it would be rather "STOP, POLIZEI". The youngest image of an police car showing that text that I could find was on a Porsche 356.

#952 chris_lucas, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  13. BurnOout

BurnOout
    Expand Collapse

Gavril h series suspension weakness. It broke easily when Im choosing the off road components. I didnt try other settings but its broke in off road :confused:

14. Unster

Unster
    Expand Collapse

Is it just me or did East Coast get more laggy in the 0.19 series? I used to be able to run 4 vehicles smoothly. Now this map chugs with 3-4 vehicles.

15. BurnOout

BurnOout
    Expand Collapse

I found a bug on the vivace. Front wheels spins when I apply the handbreak and Im not touching throttle. Maybe its about the torque. Im not using any mods.

Attached Files:

16. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

Feature Request:

Could we please get the option to remove the speed limiter of the electric Vivace and Tograc next update?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. renePRO

renePRO
    Expand Collapse

The rear wheel offset (Hopper) is a bit off...set when i use offroad springs and shocks (tested in safe mode)
    20200527122109_1.jpg 20200527122118_1.jpg 20200527123238_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

19. renePRO

renePRO
    Expand Collapse

im not sure what u mean by trackbar (if u mean sway bar than it didnt change the outcome still offset)

20. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

On your screenshots, there is the "Track Bar Adjust" slider. But if you mean you don't know what a trackbar itself is, I suggest googling around and learning about different suspension types and how they work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice