Separate names with a comma.
Issues with the game?
Check the Known Issues list before reporting!
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Jun 25, 2021.
Hardware Accelerated UI option is missing, is it now on or off?
Hey, I'm loving the new update and I love how far this game has come, and I wanted to see if I could be of assistance on ironing out some bugs. I have some crazy OCD so I thought it may help a little here. So, here's what I found so far:
- the newly announced odometer function doesn't seem to work in the car nor the app in the interface menu (although I may just be missing an in-game option or setting, not too sure. Tested on nearly all the cars with the exception of the T-Series, Wentward and Piccolina)
- In the Parts Menu for the newly revised Pigeon, "Left Headlight" and "Right Headlight" do not have 'headlight' capitalized for the part selection category
- the rear license plate lights for the ETK K-Series no longer illuminate the car's license plate or body panels, but still shows as if the license plate lights are on when headlights are on
- the ETK K-Series rear indicators project amber light despite the car using red LED indicators. Also, the indicator does not brighten the tail light up more when both the headlights and indicator lights are on
I've got some photos of some of the minor stuff I found, such as the ETK indicator stuff and the odometer not working on both inside the car and as a UI app. I had to take them with my phone because my screenshot stuff wasn't really working, so my apologies there. I'll reply on this comment if I find more stuff! This is all found on v0.23 Safe Mode without Vulkan, on Ultra settings. Thank you!
Haven't had a chance to update yet, so can someone explain to me what the difference is, visually, between "clear coat" and "chrominess"?
Not sure where to put this, but on the Vulkan API news page, there is a typo.
So uhm, if you add the alternate roof bars and add the crate while also having a crate inside the bed with the four door version it literally crushes your pigeon. I didn't try any other configs but it acts like it's on sun gravity when it's not.
Reflection on the car sometimes glitches, instead of it a glow with different colors appears.
Tested in Safe Mode with cleared cache and verified integrity.
D3D11 Mode, Lowest settings with High textures, without effects(SSAO, Lens Flare etc.),
with dynamic reflections(lowest settings).
Well the menu fixed itself after restarting the game, but I still can't get the FOV to look like it used to be in the older versions.
I also found two more issues:
It is not possible to type into the search field in the in-game repositry
The SHIFT+PGUP/PGDWN shortcutst to change FOV in game do not work.
I am pretty sure it is the RK's Highly Customizable Engines mod.
i did the same but the ui is still the same :/
Etk 800's new skyroof doesn't work, there's glass and a glass hole in the roof, but the inside roof doesn't change so you can't see from the window because the roof upholstery is in the way.
And other windows works fine but windscreen looks blue from outside, I don't know does it do it with other graphic settings but at least with ultra settings
And Can you also, if possible, return the old gridmap as an alternative to the new one
i have the same problem, i have restarded the game and like everything i can think of but nothing works
I'm running the game via Proton on Linux.
Every time I launch the game it says it wants to migrate my user folder. Instead of migrating my settings it reset everything back to default.
I've set it back up again and now it seems to remember the settings but the pop-up still occurs each time.
Every car spawns smoky at Automation Test Track, like not preheated (but t like preheated).
What a fantastic update!
- The car paint shades are absolutely gorgeous. And so much tweaking that can be done, just wonderfully.
- Really like the work done with the updated pigeon, model and deformation, just first class work.
-The wigeon have a beautiful model and texture,I will not talk about the J-beam deformation (it is a completely new car, it will get better over time, im sure of it)
Only trouble I have had so far is with the AI and shallow water, it barely moves at all, it used to be a manual transmission problem, but now it happens with the automatic transmission as well. It uses almost no throttle, and shifts in and out of gear.
The Pigeon is missing the flames skin
I can't open World Editor normally after the recent update, I can only enter World Editor in safe mode. Does anyone else have this issue?
Chrominess is only backwards compatibility for old materials
That makes sense, thank you
Ehm i foud a Floating Container-crane on Jungle-Rock-Island:
update looks nice but i cant drive any vehicle. i have uninstalled and reinstalled cleared cache and still cant drive.