1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.23 Discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Jun 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Just found one more thingy!
    In the FCVs, the Arsenic DRLs of the Vivace S Front Bumper have a small issue: when the engine gets broken, they may be turning off (along with the main DRLs of the Headlights, which is normal) but when the player turns the headlights on, the Arsenic Grille DRLs turn back on again independently of the main Headlight DRLs (which turn permanently off when the engine gets broken).
    Normally, both the Headlight DRLs and the Arsenic Grille DRLs shouldn't turn on when the engine gets broken because it's the same case as if the engine turned off.

edit 1: This exact thing also happens to the small triangular DRLs mounted down low on the Vivace Sport Front Bumper (equipped to the Vivace 190Sd/230S models).
    edit 2: Weirdly enough, it also happens to the Tograc Headlight DRLs!

#1341 McBeamer94, Oct 11, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  2. Doge_guy

Doge_guy
    Expand Collapse

SORRY, THIS MESSAGE WAS USELESS, ADIMN MAY WANT TO DELETE THIS

3. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

I found a bug with vehicle parts selector. When we open that menu, change part and switch to another vehicle with still open menu and then close it that second car will become invisible.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sapple

Sapple
    Expand Collapse

Got a Texture issue on the Bolide, deep catch cleaning, deactivating all mods and starting in safe mode doesn't help

BeamNGdrive-0235112888-RELEASE-x641110202119_10_01.png screenshot_2021-10-11_19-08-58.png

5. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

Then why is the burglar alarm mod poping up in your console if you have no mods active?

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Sapple

Sapple
    Expand Collapse

I don´t know why its showing the burglar alarm in the console, by the time making the screenshots i started the game in safe mode with all mods deactivated

Attached Files:

7. S.Ali.M

S.Ali.M
    Expand Collapse

Go to AppData/Local/BeamNG.drive/0.23 and rename the mods folder to modss, then you can play with no mods at all. Next open the game and if the problem is still there, try verify integrity of the game files. And if the problem is fixed, it means one of your mods is broken an you should find it

8. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2021-10-12_11-56-16.png screenshot_2021-10-12_11-55-00.png

Couple of gaps in the handling course on Gridmap 2.0.

• Like Like x 1
  9. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

developers, please respond to my message, I wrote to support no one responds for a long time .my message was somewhere from page 62 or 63.I'm leaning towards the bug.
    --- Post updated ---
    Разработчики, пожалуйста, обратите на меня внимание!!!У меня на некоторых картах после замены любой машины на автомобили марки chericher fcv их спидометр начинает отставать.Я не говорю о том, который находится справа внизу интерфейса, и который находится в самой кабине, он отстает ,стрелки дергаются ,когда вы резко нажимаете на газ.и это также происходит на карте Италии с движением 12 автомобилей, такого нет только в порту, но когда вы выходите из него, он начинает отставать.то же самое относится и к hirochi sbr 4 в этих автомобилях, спидометры находятся на screen.in автомобили с обычным спидометром, все в порядке.И я также заметил, что если вы выходите из машины со спидометром, который находится на экране, допустим, мы используем vivace, то он зависает .а лампочки и стрелки, если, скажем, вы вошли в режим ходьбы, и машина вышла на улицу, спидометр завис, когда вы садитесь в машину, все работает резко.это уже недостаток, и сами его задержки также являются ошибкой.Пожалуйста, исправьте это.это не относится к дорожному движению в Юте и на небольшом острове,но проверьте все.Пожалуйста, посмотрите.это не ошибка, но это жучок. как в версии 0.22

10. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

the reason the gauges lag in the FCV, and in some cases, even the soliad wendover is due to the frame rate limit of the gauges, since i think they are chromium based. so they cant exactly run at 30+ frames per second. this is why you see them lag when driving/ entering after walking mode.

and please, dont whine like a 10 year old that no one reads your posts. some of us do. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

and it won't be fixed?

12. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

the new ui has been in development limbo for ages. the devs acknowledge this issue, but it is simply alot of work, and their priorities are on other things at the moment. it'll come around eventually.

13. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

14. Sapple

Sapple
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the late answer, it doesn't work, even reinstalling the game it doesn't work, later i found a file called "vehicles" with old mods in there and after deleting it, i got it work again
    829200-c0ce371d07cea577854dd8d949d04290.png

15. Stormycats Animation

Stormycats Animation
    Expand Collapse

I ran into an issue with BeamNG, I redownloaded the game about 2 or 3 weeks ago. But for some reason, I have certain objects not colliding with each other and going right through it. I had a Railway Barrier in one case that sometimes will collide, but then it won't, no matter if I respawn it. But for other vehicles, that's another story, it won't collide. Here is an example. I don't know where to post.

Attached Files:

• Boxcargoingthrough.png
    #1355 Stormycats Animation, Oct 20, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  16. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Go in options - gameplay and deactivate simplified collision physics.

17. Stormycats Animation

Stormycats Animation
    Expand Collapse

It was off already.

18. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Clear cache and verify files integrity ?

19. Stormycats Animation

Stormycats Animation
    Expand Collapse

Tried it, its not working.

20. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

Do race oil pans add physical strength against damage, or they only reduce oil starvation during donuts and off-roading?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice