1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. RyMcC22

RyMcC22
    Expand Collapse

I got the latest update and it moved my mods after it checked integrity, which is fine. So I re-installed my mods and when I went to restart the game, it checked integrity again moving my mods once again. Now I keep repeating this process and it keeps automatically checking the integrity. I've re-installed the game and it keeps happening. Any ideas?

2. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Where are you installing your mods? They should be put in you "mods" folder, default My Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods. The actual game directory in SteamApps is for the game alone to touch now. If it's messing with the mods folder then something is wrong.

3. RyMcC22

RyMcC22
    Expand Collapse

I've been placing the vehicles in a "vehicle" folder I created in the actual game directory. I like to put them there so I can easily edit jbeams and whatnot. When I place vehicles in the "Mods" folder in documents, they have to be zipped right? Which makes it a huge pain to edit mods.

4. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

I think they can be zipped or loose, I'm not sure.

5. RyMcC22

RyMcC22
    Expand Collapse

They wont work in the mods folder for me unless zipped.
    Starting to drive me nuts.. I also use Fireboyd78's unique sounds tutorial and mod, so with the game checking integrity every time I start it, I can't use custom sounds either.

6. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Im confused, theres a new update 0.3.7.9 but also theres a folder for unknown_files_user_backup.0.3.8.0
    What is the version that we are on?

7. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

8. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Hi! You can place your unzipped mods in Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods\vehicles OR Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods\levels in the same way you would in content\vehicles and content\levels. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice