1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

0.38 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Dec 10, 2025.

  1. Jeez_nl

    Jeez_nl
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2024
    Messages:
    31
    Changing the value for speedThreshold to 0 in /lua/vehicle/input.lua fixes it
     
  2. Belka-fiz

    Belka-fiz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2025
    Messages:
    17
    Hey devs)
    I'm not sure whether it's related to core BeamNG or to RLS Career Overhaul, but I get "BeamNG 0.38.3.0 0xC0000409 STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN" when I drive on a gravel road behind the circuit that leads to the backyard of Shuffleboard Logistics on the West Coast in my H-series with a closed cargo trailer in U-Haul livery in Career mode with the RLS mod:D
    IDK which details actually matter, it does not crash each time. I'll keep an eye on it and keep you updated if I understand specific conditions)
     
  3. C D C

    C D C
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2023
    Messages:
    162
  4. Tofli

    Tofli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2025
    Messages:
    460
    same
    --- Post updated ---
    The new map selector freezes sometimes although i have a very good pc
     
  5. Xela

    Xela
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2017
    Messages:
    140
    everyone is having this issue at this time it's really annoying... if you really need one of the option you can reload the UI with Ctrl+J by default and use the radial menu ONLY ONCE before it gets stuck again and you need to redo the process of waiting 30 sec of the UI reload... really pisses me off this update broke so much UI features, everyone points the fingers at them and it's taking ages to get a minor fixing update
     
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tofli

    Tofli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2025
    Messages:
    460
    And the worst is that there was already a hotfix that didn't fix all the bugs
    So, dear beamng devs, please do something !
     
  7. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    455
    It
    It’s the holidays, brother. Let them have some rest. Maybe you should do the same. They’ll be able to address issues after New Year’s
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  8. Tofli

    Tofli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2025
    Messages:
    460
    I just tried to say that in other updates, there was only one hotfix which fixed everything
    But you are right, they can have some rest
    --- Post updated ---
    Well... just the expanded italy map
     
  9. NoDakSmack

    NoDakSmack
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2018
    Messages:
    182
    Hi Devs, Merry Christmas! :)
    Multiseat does not allow the max allotted controllers on the newest version.
    I think the team may already be aware of this but I haven't seen it mentioned here or on the bug list. The derby community relies pretty heavily on multiseat.
     
  10. beamn driver

    beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2021
    Messages:
    559
    The alarm system does not work when the ignition is off.
     
  11. SIav_Doge

    SIav_Doge
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2025
    Messages:
    5
    Where can I find this setting? i should say im on keyboard, and the issues ive found with that is all related to a logitech steering wheel.
     
  12. Luan_321

    Luan_321
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2023
    Messages:
    86
    Is there a way to disable this stupid camera rolling without me even being flipped on my side?
    --- Post updated ---
    I can't drive two wheels with this
    --- Post updated ---
    I thought the camera would lock 100% to the fucking horizon
     
  13. justindrums1

    justindrums1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2017
    Messages:
    4
  14. dblpressspacebartofly

    dblpressspacebartofly
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2020
    Messages:
    11
    Has anyone have figured what's causing that awful delay on digital gauges like the Wendover and eSBR? I have been trying to track down what's causing the delay but I believe it's an intentional change and it's not very good and not mentioned on the patch notes. Unfortunately it affects other modded cars too and it just looks so stupid. So far I've been trying to make changes with the lua files and even looking at the vehicles files but nothing seems to work.
     
  15. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    I cant acsses my PC rn, i'll reply to you later
     
  16. わらこんぶ

    わらこんぶ
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2025
    Messages:
    32
    これは歩行者モードが追加されて以来ずっと問題となっていました。フレームレートが低い場合、カメラの回転と歩行制御の両方で入力遅延が発生します。これはデルタタイムなどの方法を使用することで解決できるはずです。
     
  17. Besquef

    Besquef
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2020
    Messages:
    89
    Why does the steering break when I install rally tires and a front differential?
    I have the same problem with other tires when I increase the power.
    I didn't have this kind of problem before the update.
     
  18. C D C

    C D C
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2023
    Messages:
    162
    thx :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Besquef

    Besquef
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2020
    Messages:
    89
    With the drift steering, nothing breaks, even with rally tires and 845hp
     
  20. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    I am sorry, but i am not able to find the setting. You could try to reset your kebinds tho
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice