1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.5.0.0 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh

Josh
    Expand Collapse

Other than that the update is awesome especially the new turbo code.

2. Quotex

Quotex
    Expand Collapse

Some configuration errors in the trims.

The Ibishu Base model has Type-L badging on the back, and the Type-LS model has the Custom front-lip.

Also is the GM Custom now turbo charged? As it spawn in with a turbocharger on stage 2 instead of the described Supercharger (i'm assuming this is place holder)

3. aCharmlessMan

aCharmlessMan
    Expand Collapse

Loving the update guys especially the new (old) Pessima! Has anyone else found that the Sunburst has a habit of spontaneously combusting for no apparent reason?

4. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

The only thing that sorta annoys me is that you have to restart the game after downloading a mod using the auto download system. I guess it has to do with the way the game detects mods though, so it'd probably be really hard to fix.

5. baxterdevil

baxterdevil
    Expand Collapse

I did it everything you told me but I still have this problem.
    I can only spawn the pickup in the editor. Does anyone else have the same issue? I didn't have this issue before the update.

6. Zero_code_name_Reaper

Zero_code_name_Reaper
    Expand Collapse

I was trying to get out of the mud like literally the picture i posted in the thread is where it happened on the forest rally map like not even a hundred feet from where the vehicle spawns when the map loads and i just stumbled upon it on accident
    Was cool watching it after a few minutes of it burning it has a exploding sound which pops both front tires a few more minutes go by couple more explosions and the back tires pop shortly after that the whole vehicle is on fire and didn't see what else it did after that as it was late and i needed some sleep
    And after seeing that vehicles can catch fire thought that would be a neet fire response scenario though i don't know how to make scenarios
    But i figured this vehicle now has a purpose in the game ( Yes it's on fire too took a bunch of screenshots http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579076448

7. Michi4711

Michi4711
    Expand Collapse

Just found out that the cars can catch fire now :D

8. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

the high pitched sound of the turbo keeps playing after a hard crash or a engine stall. this is with the 200BX

#188 D-Troxx, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Teoman

Teoman
    Expand Collapse

Mods folder doesnt work, where to put mods manually?

10. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

It works but only the mods that are in a zip file work atm. You can easily just pack the mods you want to use inside a zip and it will work.

• Like Like x 1
  11. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

2015-12-19_00011.jpg there is space between the tire and wheel model.

12. SmileOnMe

SmileOnMe
    Expand Collapse

Soooo... that's cool!! I just drove of the cliff and this happend... It caught fire. At first it was only in engine compartment, then I saw that the fire started to get bigger and it was demaging the car. A few moments later the engine exploded and fire kept getting bigger... after a few minutes and explosions the car was all on fire :) Cool :) Dews, You are f***ing AWESOME!! Great job so far!! Keep creating cool stuff like this and you'll rule the world!! :DD Cheers

Attached Files:

• 2015-12-19_00004.jpg
  13. jbrotherton

jbrotherton
    Expand Collapse

My speedometers do not works for some reason.

14. Joe voss

Joe voss
    Expand Collapse

I love that there is multiplayer yes it co-op but still good fun :)

15. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Removed. This was actually part of the transfer case, but it just looked kind of like a rear diff and I must have overlooked it since they had the same textures.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00213.png
    #195 Toron Beldevar, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  16. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

The T-Series' tail lights and front turn indicators seem to be on the whole time.
    screenshot_00100.png screenshot_00101.png

Other than that, the game works perfectly.:)

17. AlexpanDong ツ

AlexpanDong ツ
    Expand Collapse

This update was so sick! Thank's for adding tuning into the game, i have been waiting so long for it to be implemented. And i really like the new Widebody kit for the 200BX. Keep adding in more customization into the game. It will make the game last longer and it will add more veriety to the game!

And the android controller seems interesting, but i can't test it because i have an Iphone. But i see even bigger potential for this game right now. I joined the early-access in 0.3 i believe and things have changed so much since then.

I'm enjoying this game to the max right now!

Anyways keep up the good work devs!:D

18. schumacher

schumacher
    Expand Collapse

for me the cars doesnt catch fire, I crushed all to a cube, nothing happens :/

19. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Based on Insanegaz's new video, I have to wonder if the new fire is a wee bit GTAish. Or maybe not - such brutal front impacts could conceivably damage or detach fuel lines, causing fuel to spray on hot engine blocks, exhaust manifolds, etc.

Howsomeever, I've heard that ramming into the fuel tanks of a T-series is an easy way to start a fire... remember that the Mythbusters couldn't get a gas tank to catch fire until they shot it with tracer rounds... or was it full-on incendiary? Furthermore, the T-series is a diesel, meaning it should be harder to catch the fuel tanks on fire than it would be with a normal gasoline-powered vehicle.

I forsee many heated arguments over whether the fire and explosions are realistic or not.

• Like Like x 5
  20. RyvyLo

RyvyLo
    Expand Collapse

Right in time for me to waste time during the holidays :)

Anyway, I found the large cannon really unstable, and then I try to load the van inside there's some weird collisions issues with the roof

2015-12-19_00006.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice