1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.5.0.0 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitelightning12

whitelightning12
    Expand Collapse

Will the game automatically update outdated mods that you add through the automatic installer?

2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

that is planned for the future, right now, no, not yet.

3. Antonisbob

Antonisbob
    Expand Collapse

Ahh, Thank you very much man, Worked like a charm!! Cheers. ;) I noticed the huge line of Red LUA errors but not really sure what they meant or what to do.

4. Antonisbob

Antonisbob
    Expand Collapse

Thanks man! Worked like a charm... back to playing haha! I noticed the Huge list of Red LUA errors but didn't know what to make of it all.

5. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

ive stepped away from this game for a while after my pc broke. i just fixed it and wow this game is really making huge strides. im head over heels in love with the new turbo simulation. the driving also feels much better than it did a year ago. the biggest issue is one you guys already know about, and thats the terrain. i was reading up on that in another thread and i agree that the terrain is really holding back your physics model. something about large maps only able to have so much "topographical resolution" if that makes sense. when i rally in the spec sunburst i notice a bunch of the bouncing issues come from slopes having sharp discreet changes instead of smooth progressive changes. i cant wait for a write up on configuring the turbos. there a few parameters i dont really understand yet. keep up the stellar work id buy this game again in a heart beat.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

It was a very small thing that i could do to support this awesome mod, it's my pleasure.

Though no more rotating police ramp, but it's a minor issue that should be easily fixed :)

7. Greystripe3

Greystripe3
    Expand Collapse

When you power shift, the game seems to automatically lift off the throttle when you shift, even with the up arrow key firmly down. is it something to do with the way automatic trannys now lift off the throttle instead of power shifting?

8. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

It does this with Manual Automatic Clutch, but not Manual. Manual Automatic Clutch is supposed to simulate driving a manual but it does all clutch related stuff for you, this includes lifting off the throttle for a second (otherwise every upshift would essentially be a clutch-kick)

9. Greystripe3

Greystripe3
    Expand Collapse

Ah ok. I didn't realise I was in manual automatic clutch. that explains it. Thanks

10. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

When clicking this:

It brings me to the changelog.

11. ottiemans

ottiemans
    Expand Collapse

I found a really odd bug (mod free, game cache verified, no fresh install): as soon as the brakes or reverse gear are activated in the SBR4 (doesn't matter if it's me or the tcs/esc) the dashboard lighting turns on, even if my normal lights are not... This seems te be present on other cars as well, but only when the normal lights are turned on (and the dashboard lighting is not (which in itself is another bug)).
    Sorry if this has already been posted, but 20 pages is simply way too much to read for reporting a bug. :p

#391 ottiemans, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  12. DoullPepper

DoullPepper
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Hello devs! Thanks for your very detailed work!
    Also I have read the 20 pages, I would like to know if this update have an impact on FPS, is it more greedy than before or just a little with your testing?
    I feel I have lost globally 10 FPS, it's not very important but sometime for no apparently reasons I have big slow down to 30 FPS. And there is not a big differrence of FPS with low or High setting.
    I have remove the entire document folder, do I have to remove the main folder from steam? Or it's ok... no solution?
    Is it neccessary to follow steps on this thread http://www.beamng.com/threads/lower-abnormal-fps-troubleshooting-thread.17050/ ?

My config : Intel core i5 2500k 3.4 ghz, MSI GTX 970 gaming, 8Go ram, win 7 pro

Thanks!:D

#392 DoullPepper, Dec 23, 2015
  13. Valhallatchaboy

Valhallatchaboy
    Expand Collapse

It worked, but now half the vehicles are glitched. I know the Gavril trucks will get the textures back, but the Ibisshu Covet has no back end. The rear suspension doesnt show up, and when it does the tires wont show up either. Also, the Hirochi Sunburst is operating on a 1 million HP engine. I try to go forward and the wheels fly off. Backwards, only one tire falls off. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

I know what the next car is gonna be. Theres its name in the game files....betcha dont know which one it is~

14. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

It's either the ETK 8-Series or the Burnside Special that is next. There has been leaked screenshots and the ETK's rims and Burnside's hubcaps are selectable on some of the official cars.

15. Sagarci

Sagarci
    Expand Collapse

Tell Me!!!

16. Valhallatchaboy

Valhallatchaboy
    Expand Collapse

Nope, its gonna be the Bruckwell Le Gran. You could tell by what they released and the order. First came the Hirochi Sunburst(A Subaru eske car) than it was the SBR4 (A Porsche Cayman type car) then it was then Barstow(another 1970's american muscle car), then the 1st generation of the Ibusshi(totally butchered that) Pessima(which is 1980's family car). We went from sports to super sports to muscle then to four banger. Bruckwell only has the Moonhawk...and doesnt the Le Gran look similar to a 1990's Moonhawk? Thats just a theory...A GAME THEORY.

But i did see the Le Gran's wheels in the game files. Who knows, maybe they'll have a two car release in the next big update....hopefully before my birthday next month

• Like Like x 1
  17. jdavenport503

jdavenport503
    Expand Collapse

When I install vehicle mods, they do not show up in the vehicle menu. All of the mods I have installed are zipped and not extracted, too. I have installed land mods that have worked just fine and work perfectly, but vehicle mods will not install correctly no matter what I do.

18. xxflyingpigxx

xxflyingpigxx
    Expand Collapse

How do I scan the QR Code? Like is there an app i download and if so where can i download it from?
    Edit: Nevermind I found it. I opened the video on my phone in youtube and the link was in the description

#398 xxflyingpigxx, Dec 23, 2015
  19. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  20. nobadesuuchan

nobadesuuchan
    Expand Collapse

we need some sort of anti lag for the turbos and the tires pop too easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice