1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.8.0.1 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Currently I have a couple of quick questions about this update. First off, the ETK K and 800 series post crash braking. Apparently crashing into another car doesn't activate it. Is this on purpose or is this not supported? Second, what does the S stand for using the automatic gearbox in both ETK cars? I thought it was L or I.

2. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

For all of you experiencing the disabled vehicle, check to make sure you uncheck the box for "Logitech G27 Shift indicator LEDs". I think that was the issue, I unchecked it, cleared cache and everything works now.

3. Thunderbolt1003

Thunderbolt1003
    Expand Collapse

Is this supposed to be so small? newmenu.jpg

4. JoshuaTheBlazerGuy

JoshuaTheBlazerGuy
    Expand Collapse

Need help, no cars will spawn in game, camera just floats in air.

5. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

Just a suggestion, I think the recommended system requirements should also include 8150 or 8300 and higher. They are able to run it pretty smoothly.

6. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

8150 and 8300? Oh, I forgot that those were amd chips.

7. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

I had this problem and somehow fixed it, a mod is doing that.

I believe it's KOS' Ultimate Mod because this bug stopped when I disabled the mod. rip kos

8. hduncan806

hduncan806
    Expand Collapse

the UI still lags sooooo bad when you have 3 or more cars spawned in to spawn a new car in it took about 15 mins to load the UI

9. Car_Genius

Car_Genius
    Expand Collapse

Small thing, the base model LeGran comes with chrome trim skin. Should use the plastic,

10. hduncan806

hduncan806
    Expand Collapse

i run it fine with a fx 4350 but recording sucks with it lol but i know its not just me but i do get 60fps but in the UI it takes forever to load the UI

11. christianzee2002

christianzee2002
    Expand Collapse

how do i restart the engine. It says engine restarting but nothing is happening

12. lxlpartyb0ylxl

lxlpartyb0ylxl
    Expand Collapse

After the upgrade, The Base Truck that spawns, spawns with a fault. All other Vehicles work, I have some Vehicles that I made and the Thumbnails are not showing or some of the however other custom Vehicles are displaying their Thumbnails. These are not standard Add-Ons, they are .JBeams I made, copied to the BeamNG\Content\Vehicles folder. They worked before the update but the Thumbs are displaying afterwards even though the cars are working fine when spawned. Any Ideas? Uninstalling, deleting all the game data did not resolve.

13. zaruchen11

zaruchen11
    Expand Collapse

The Automatic and DCT transmission have been improved A LOT but, I wanted to point out that the Suburst's DCT transmission seems like it was programmed for racing shift points which also means that you did an excellent job at the actual Race DCT. Also it'd be nice to have some starter sounds for the vehicles since it has been added and also wish to see more vanilla sounds for all other vehicles not just the Covet, which turned out amazing. Anyway, the Update is awesome and all other bugs that I've encountered have been mentioned. I also think that the shift points for all cars are still too high. There's 8-Speed DCT car that I have ever heard of where the low shift points are 3000 RPMs.

#133 zaruchen11, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  14. p-p-potato

p-p-potato
    Expand Collapse

Just about to post the same thing, glad I noticed.

15. Classy Hat Doge

Classy Hat Doge
    Expand Collapse

I really love the new content, however, my game seems to be broken, I load in just fine, car spawns, then this happens. https://gyazo.com/8a3b2939ed1fff30ad14f6a596b4919a

That happens with every car every config, a̲l̲l̲ of my mods are disabled (first thing I did) and my cache is cleared. Maybe I am just being stupid, if so somebody help get rid of some of my ignorance xD If not, maybe this is an actual issue and maybe I helped :D Thank you BeamNG team! Happy Holidays to you all!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

UPDATE: A lot of the issues I was having was triggered by mods. I'm now going through which mods I can keep, and which mods I will have to discard.

#136 MisterKenneth, Dec 22, 2016
  17. ajc918

ajc918
    Expand Collapse

I have a few issues.

1st) The transmissions are really slow to react to anything. Id think that this would be appropriate for the older, american automatics, but even the ETK 8-spd is takes a long time to up shift when you release the throttle or to kick down when you floor it.

#137 ajc918, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  18. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Also, there are some shading issues in the LeGran's interior -- there are some sharp seams where there shouldn't be. There's also an issue with the rear doors, where there's a seam between the door handle and the corner of the door.

#138 vmlinuz, Dec 22, 2016
  19. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

My game wont load at all, gray screen.
    --- Post updated ---
    fixed
    --- Post updated ---
    so now i have the reload vehicle with the rainbow tach/speedo
    --- Post updated ---
    How did you fix the g27 shiftlights to get it to work?

20. Nate2826

Nate2826
    Expand Collapse

only real issue i notice on mine is beamng keeps running out of virtual memory, i do have a 64 bit based system, along with 8gb of ram, mainly only noticing this when running the campaigns/scenarios, as for the A Rocky Start campaign it should save in between the races to save your progress in case you have to leave or "crash".

My Specs:

gigabyte 970aud3p motherboard
    Amd Fx6200 cpu
    8gb of gskill ram
    2 xfx radeon 6870 gpu's crossfired
    1tb seagate 64mb cache hdd, along with a extra 500gb seagate for backup usage

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice