WIP '00-'25 Sapphire GT7

Discussion in 'Land' started by Inn0centJok3r, Aug 29, 2023.

  1. Inn0centJok3r

    Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,714
    The skin isn’t mine, I had to adjust the colors from a Palette map, the stripes on the „fenders“ shouldn’t be green but I couldn’t really change them
     
  2. MaxiFull10

    MaxiFull10
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2021
    Messages:
    91
    Please be cheap. Although it'd be understandable if you made it "expensive"
     
  3. poizxn

    poizxn
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2021
    Messages:
    295
    i hate these kind of questions or asking them but is there a roadmap?
     
  4. Inn0centJok3r

    Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,714
    A roadmap for what?
    What would you define as „cheap“?
     
  5. Gordon freeman*

    Gordon freeman*
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2023
    Messages:
    180
    My defenition of cheap is anything under 8€
     
  6. Swardor

    Swardor
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2023
    Messages:
    205
    Are you sure this will be paid ?
     
  7. Gordon freeman*

    Gordon freeman*
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2023
    Messages:
    180
    I think both
     
  8. OPShredder

    OPShredder
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2023
    Messages:
    59
    @Inn0centJok3r
    Small question: What is THIS image? I actually forgot what this kind of model map was called
     
  9. Inn0centJok3r

    Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,714
    So any high quality mod for this game is cheap then, nice
    This is one of blender‘s matcaps
     
  10. poizxn

    poizxn
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2021
    Messages:
    295
    general development like progress on Jbeam etc.
     
  11. OPShredder

    OPShredder
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2023
    Messages:
    59
    silly me
     
  12. VolvoFan

    VolvoFan
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2022
    Messages:
    101
    6 euros or less
     
  13. Inn0centJok3r

    Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,714
    Well, first I gotta finish the UV maps, then I need to texture it and then get in game aaaand then make all the other parts
     
  14. BooChunder

    BooChunder
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 1, 2024
    Messages:
    8
    This is looking so great! The S7 is one of my favorite cars and seeing it being made so well will be awesome in game. Will the mod also include at some point more silly stuff like you done with the Vertex?
     
  15. Inn0centJok3r

    Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,714
    I don’t plan on adding particularly silly things to this car
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. poizxn

    poizxn
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2021
    Messages:
    295
    thanks
     
  17. ImprezaLover

    ImprezaLover
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2024
    Messages:
    4
    I have a question, will this be a paid or free mod? and if it will be paiud will there ba an demo version?
     
  18. DRIFTX0956

    DRIFTX0956
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2024
    Messages:
    21
    Brother are you for real? The last page answered the same question. Read the original post smh.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  19. Luketheme

    Luketheme
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2024
    Messages:
    1
    Can someone comfirm this but im exited
     
  20. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    You’ve exited what?
    I think you meant ‘excited’.

    Also, what does that post even mean?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice