WIP 0xferd's mod collection (information thread)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Oxferd_Gaming, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Oxferd_Gaming

Oxferd_Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Hello there!
    It's me 0xferd, I am a big time modder for a different game named American Truck Simulator.

Although you might ask, what does that game have to do with BeamNG? Well, it has nothing to do with BeamNG, however I was just stating that I do make mods for that game. (if you have heard of it)

Anyways what does matter is that I have started making mods for BeamNG, from which is why I will be posting a forum post here (if it is correct location) for users to help me out with several things.

Now one thing I should mention is that I am usually only good with things that involve coding.

As of right now the only mods I have made for BeamNG are:

Allison Transmission megapack
    I do plan on adding more transmissions and differential ratios into this mod, mostly transmissions from GM, I will also include more vehicles for this mod pack in the near future.

My upcoming mods are:

T-Series turbos for D-Series, Roamer and Van
    Really Adjustable Differential Ratios

---

If you are having issue(s) with my mod(s) then feel free to leave them here within the forum post.
    If you want to leave a suggestion and/or ideas that may be helpful to me, you are welcome to leave them here as well.

#1 Oxferd_Gaming, Apr 22, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oxferd_Gaming

Oxferd_Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Just a little update on my Allison Transmission megpack I am currently adding a lot more transmissions, mostly GM transmissions.

One thing I should mention is that these vehicles will have optional GM differential ratios, it is highly recommended to use these ratios with these GM transmissions for the full experience, however, if your vehicle has bigger wheels than the base game ones, it is recommended to use higher differential ratios that the Allison Transmission Megapack mod will give you, however if the ratios are not good enough for you, then you can just use the race adjustable differential ratio.

There are also mods out there that allow you to have higher differential ratios.
    Here soon I will be releasing a mod that allows you to have an adjustable differential ratio from 1.00:1 - 10.0:1

---

More vehicles will be added within the next update for that mod.

These vehicles include:
    If there is a check mark that means it has been completed, this doesn't mean it has been released yet, unless said otherwise by me of course.

If the vehicle doesn't come with automatic transmissions by default, it will not be added.

Barstow
    Bastion
    Bluebuck
    Burnside
    Citybus (already supported, but no GM transmissions yet) √
    Pickup (already supported, but no GM transmissions yet) √
    Fullsize (known as the grand marshal) √
    hopper (is not supported by mod right now, but will be in the future, will also be getting semi turbos) √
    Lansdale (just an average soccer mom minivan, will also get semi turbos) √
    Miramar (Lada - Russian vehicle) √
    Moonhawk
    us_semi (T-Series, also is already supported, but no GM transmissions yet) √
    van (also known as H-Series) √

all done, currently in testing and fixing phase before final release.

---

List of transmissions that the mod will get:

Allison 10L1000

GM 10L80/90
    GM 8L45
    GM 8L90
    GM 4L30 (comes with option A and B) limited to Barstow, Bluebuck, Moonhawk and Burnside
    GM 4L60E
    GM 4L80-E
    GM 4T40E
    GM 4T60E
    GM 5L40-E
    GM 6T30/35
    GM 6T40/45
    GM 6L45/50

Here is where I am sourcing this information.

Allison 10L1000 - 10 speed automatic transmission
    GM 10L90
    GM Motors Transmissions (all GM transmissions can be found here)

#2 Oxferd_Gaming, Apr 23, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
  3. Oxferd_Gaming

Oxferd_Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Hello if anyone is reading this message.

I am still working on expanding this mod > Semi Turbos for other vehicles
    Adding more vehicles to the mod does take time, I do appreciate everyone who did download it and use it in BeamNG.

Here is a vehicle list of vehicles that will be coming soon within the next update.

Autobello (Autobello Piccolina)
    Midtruck (Autobello Stambecco)
    Bolide
    Scintilla
    vivance (Cherrier)
    etk800 (800 Series)
    etki (ETK I-Series)
    etkc (ETK K-Series)
    utv (Hirochi Aurata)
    pessima (Ibishu Pessima - old)
    midsize (Ibishu Pessima - new)
    sbr (Hirochi SBR4)
    lansdale (I'm just going to call this vehicle a Dodge Minivan)
    sunburst
    covent

---

I should also mention that I did end up finishing off the Allison Transmission megapack mod for BeamNG, all I did was add more vehicles and GM transmissions to that mod, including some custom differential ratios based on what I could find on some Wikipedia website for GM transmissions.

#3 Oxferd_Gaming, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice