1. Stuck or having problems creating your mod?
  2. GPU Fatal Error? Intel HD Graphics 620/630 Crashes? Help us solve them!
    Dismiss Notice

WIP 1929 Gavril Truck Co. Model D Type 1 6 wheeled truck

Discussion in 'Land' started by Driv3r1142, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I'll consider your offer :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. squall_8675309

squall_8675309
    Expand Collapse

this looks really interesting. I would love to find it when you release it. perhaps there could be some hot rod variant .... big power a chop and lowered but still a commercial style truck in a way. either way looks cool

3. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

Interesting, have any pics?

4. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

Is this mod stil a life or is it dead?

(sorry for the bump)

5. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Can't say for sure, it's always been and still is mainly a side project for me. It's definitely not cancelled or on hold, though it isn't a priority either.

I'm working on a project that's closely related to this, a 1937 Ford Pickup... Any improvements I make to the overall vehicle there can be applied here as-well. That will be my main project once I'm satisfied with the Mazda Cosmo, so once I start working more on the Ford, I can easily transfer the improvements to this.

On top of all of that, I also have a handful of other vehicle shells modeled, with my next likely main project after the Ford being the Chevette I teased awhile back (Which is almost completely modeled and the body is roughly JBeamed and in-game.)

The 1944 Stryder propeller is also still in the works... I lost interest in it after Atlas started trying to edit the model constantly (Normally not an issue though the model wasn't BeamNG ready when I got it so I had to edit everything to fit,) along with my interest in vintage sports and race cars growing substantially.

The JBeam for it's in decent shape, I just need to redo the suspension, add the last few missing flexbodies, and it should be good to go for a release.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice