1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1963 Gavril Bluebuck

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Jan 28, 2013.

1. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

or it could be Halloween.

2. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Don't think it will be Halloween I haven't seen much progress pic of it. (If someone knows where progress pics of it is can you link me to them?)

3. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

There is 0 progress pictures, and we have 0 evidence that it is even being worked on. :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Nope. None. Its not in game yet. 100 percent not going to be in this update.

Actually:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

As of maybe May it wasn't in game. That is a long time ago. Not saying it will be in the next update, I personally doubt it, just saying there's been a lot of time. The next update will probably be early-mid November (maybe the very end of October), which is more than enough time to expect some new vehicle. And also more time than the LeGran had between first real teaser image and it's release.

6. PurePlatinum

PurePlatinum
    Expand Collapse

If it wasn't to be added in the next update, why would they even have an update at all? Just to give one map, some engine tweaks, nitrous, and a few new configs? Seems like the updates would be getting smaller and smaller with time.

7. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Gabester is on a medical leave for now, he injured his wrist from using a computer a lot. When he comes back we will get more vehicles.

• Informative Informative x 9
  8. PurePlatinum

PurePlatinum
    Expand Collapse

He might not have to come back to work on the bluebuck though. Maybe other vehicle artists can work on it like he said.

The bluebuck has been my most anticipated car ever since I visited the forums for the first time this year. I love big 60s cruisers. When I heard about the soliad wendover I was like "nooo another 80s car" xD

I think the next update would be in December if the bluebuck was to be added. I'm throwing dates out there, but the current update we have now, people were saying it was going to come out in june. So I'm just pushing my guess 2 months back in hopes of getting bluebuck and expecting delays which are a fairly regular part of an innovative game's development. Fingers crossed!

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Snikle

Snikle
    Expand Collapse

It may be out before then. We didn't get any progress pics of the LeGran until a few weeks before 0.8 came out, so absence of a picture isn't a reason to worry. Also, the first developer preview thing on the devblog came out only a few weeks before the last update, so the new preview post could be a prelude to a coming update. There's no way to know for sure though.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

But it is being worked on, stop worrying.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

This car would be fun to swap a moonhawk bumper on the front of I would think!

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. -WhistlerXPWhistler7

-WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

Might come out next update.

13. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

I seriously doubt it. no pics shown + i believe that @gabester is the one that is doing it and he is not doing well ATM.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Well the car is already designed so any of the other car developers could be working on it. A lot of the official cars were done that way, gabester models and designs the shell and other devs work on modelling the rest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

*facepalm* there is no development on it yet

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

You know this how? I would be really suprised if it wasn't quite far on, just because there are no pictures doesn't mean its not in development. Look at stuff like the K series which wasn't even known to exist until it was almost done.

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

All the community knows is that the Bluebuck wasn't in game 6 months ago. That also happens to be a reasonable amount of time for a car to be made by the dev team. The LeGran and K-Series were both teased very soon before being put in game, so it is still possible for the Bluebuck to make it, but I wouldn't expect it. With how many people are excited about the Bluebuck, I doubt they would put it in short notice.

There's more developers than just Gabe guys. He said it himself in one of the quotes you guys are all referencing. Example: The LeGran was also modeled by him but rebuilt by both Gabe and Jalkku.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

Because the BlueBuck is one of Gabesters Projects. he is not feeling well right now.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Yeah he didn't specifically say that he was working on this though, it would be stupid to put all car development on hold because one dev isn't able to work there is no reason the other devs can't complete it quite easily.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice