1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support
  4. The ingame repository is currently offline for maintenance. Downloading and installing the mods manually via our website will still work: Repository
    Dismiss Notice

1963 Gavril Bluebuck

Discussion in 'Content created by BeamNG' started by gabester, Jan 28, 2013.

1. PurePlatinum

PurePlatinum
    Expand Collapse

The reason no one has been saying anything on this thread is that there just isn't anything to say besides rehashing the fact that gabester is sick, bluebuck is awesome, etc. Same old story for months now. We have nothing to work off of. If I see another person asking why the bluebuck isn't out yet I'm going to facepalm myself onto the floor.

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Yeah we haven't had any in game pictures or sneak pics. This could mean that the update is delayed or will not contain Bluebuck (I think the latter)

3. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

It'd be more probable to get a surprise before this happens...