1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1963 Gavril Bluebuck

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Jan 28, 2013.

1. packardcaribien

packardcaribien
    Expand Collapse

I finally remembered what this reminds me of:
    39cdd7233ece928847bb8248f0f1bd1e.jpg
    Oceanic-GTAVC-rear.jpg
    Actually, a lot of the in-dev cars could be Vice City stand-ins.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Mezura00

Mezura00
    Expand Collapse

Can't wait until this is in game.

3. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, I really just want to post stuff about this car, and cars of it's era, and how they relate to demolition derbies, but since the moderator hates demolition derbies (Because they won't be in the game? Or because he just doesn't like them because he's never experienced them in real life? Or because he's a power hungry pussy muncher?) instead I'll just say that this car will be a great addition to the game for myself

4. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

After you make a FULL PAGE of off-topic replies that have absolutely zero to do with the Bluebuck, I give you only a 10-day warning for it(even though it's worth an infraction). You procede to argue with me via PM that I'm wrong and you're right, I explain to you exactly what's up, you seem to sort-of agree... Then suddenly you just repost what you've already posted. I remove your post AGAIN(without giving you any repercussions for it, even though you're blatantly ignoring forum moderation. Again, worth an infraction).

You argue with me via PM AGAIN, even though you haven't got any legitimate point to make...

(bare in mind that the other guy who's posts also got deleted, never tried to argue, assumingly because he understood that a warning means nothing, because it goes away after 10 days).

And now you get very upset that you too have to follow the rules of this forum so it doesn't turn into a slobberly mess, and make me seem like I'm "power hungry", because the full page of off-topic replies has been hard-deleted(so that there's not 15 posts of "this message has been deleted"), which means others can't see them...

Seems to me like you're the one who wants to stand above everybody else, and are butthurt that you have to follow the rules, that noone else has had a problem with so far... I assume you insult the police when they pull you over for speeding as well? Surely they must just be power hungry, after all, rules don't apply to you, right?

However, this time I'll leave your post out just because you made a fool out of yourself by saying that.

Next time, perhaps don't insult a moderator and instead follow the rules and guidelines, alrighty? Alrighty. Have a nice day.

#144 Mythbuster, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  5. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Wow, seriously? Do you have any idea how hard the devs are working? You don't even deserve to own the game really. You are lucky that there are nice moderators here. I'd problably give you an infraction.

6. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!!!! :)

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Honestly, this whole incident has made for interesting reading. I have a perfect popcorn gif but fear the wrath of jamie hyneman :p

(compulsory ontopic remark that may or may not reflect the authors opinions of this mod or might just be random noobish scrawl)
    WANT IN GAME NOW

8. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for my offtopic posts, but:
    I think it's OK man :)

9. jotaonze

jotaonze
    Expand Collapse

Im going to make an ontopic post that doesn't screw things up again. ( It was my fault to bring up derbying with this due to my lack of knowledge to derbying:( ):
    I'm really excited for this, would be on my high list really.

btw @Fast: You quoted Six for some reason...

10. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

11. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I was replying to Six using a quote from Mythbuster. Maybe it wasn't that clear for the rest lol

12. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

This thread is about the bluebuck, just relax. I'm just saying that derbies are going to be part of the game, why can't we talk about them? It's what I bought the game for. Just because I didn't buy it for the same reasons you did, doesnt' mean you have to delete all my posts...

13. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Just some friendly advice here. You should just let it go before you dig yourself in deeper.

14. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I have made some stupid decisions online, but saying that the moderator that just BANNED you, made a response that you thought was him being bootybothered, is complete suicide. That is the last thing I would do, because honestly, if I were Myth, I would have perma-banned you because of what you called him, not just for a few hours. You should be grateful that Myth has some mercy, and is willing to give you a second chance, and not say that he is tusheetroubled.

Some very wise advice.

15. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

That was actually a quote from him calling me butthurt. :) I just didn't care to quote the whole thing. Are you all going to keep digging on this, or are ya'll going to continue with this? This is about the car, not the argument I had with a moderator. FFS, I get warned for going off topic and the moderator (And the rest of you guys) go off on a tangent against me. Talk about the car or the game or don't talk.

16. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

Everyone, sh, it's over. Keep talking and Tom will go nuts.

(imported from here)

Back on topic, I can't wait for this thing, same with the Sunburst, pls Master Gaben.

#156 DrowsySam, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  17. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

cars r neat

18. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389764948.157983.jpg
    I can't deal with it Drowsy. :)

I hope this will be one of my favorites to drive.

Wrong thing. For some reason I can't edit in the correct photo, and I don't want to double post just for a pic.

#158 Cardinal799, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  19. superkiwi

superkiwi
    Expand Collapse

Off-Topic:

Six, have you meant that gif?

tumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp.gif

It's always funny to see people acting like little kids with no respect...
    Just stop spamming and stay at least a little on-topic..
    to rage against a mod, that seems to be a kind person that don't use perma ban against you is just plain stupidity.

So back to topic:

I wonder if gabe is going to make more european classics? Because most cars around here are typical 'murrican fuel guzzlers..
    Still I really do like that one and the Moonhawk :p ... A Chevy Impala inspired one would be totaly awesome!
    So hopefully this car makes it into the game soon :)
    Should be nice to smash some Covets and Pidgeons around, as i guess it's going to be a heavy one?
    And is it going to be rather stiff or are the suspensions going to be a little smooth? (don't know if that is how you'd describe it)..

#159 superkiwi, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  20. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

No actually, was a different gif, one that is so insanely awesome that it tempts everyone to want some popcorn, even me and I hate the stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice