1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500

Discussion in 'Land' started by Zenmaster, Oct 14, 2018.

?

Which one should i add first?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2018.
  1. Flatbed extra

54.7%
  2. New Wheels

45.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

Ok stop..i was just saying he was gone for a week.

2. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Followed by RIP.

Why did you feel the need to post anyway? It's pointless and makes you look like a needy idiot.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

ok so basically he posted a mod today but hasn't been online for a week

4. CarsRFun

CarsRFun
    Expand Collapse

e
    Exactly what I was gonna say and you weren't joking because another dude said if he could get in contact with Zenmaster he would finish the truck and you agreed.

5. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

Im not needy i was just saying he was gone for a week this discussion ends here

6. ISX5.9

ISX5.9
    Expand Collapse

DM me on discord ISX_15#3769 and I could possibly hook you up with some tire textures and other stuff.

7. Anthony Schafer

Anthony Schafer
    Expand Collapse

Hey man I think its great that someone is making a second gen mod for us, just don't forget about the pre-1996 models, with the different interior, as well as the extended/quad cab, I drive a 95 2wd 1500 with the 5.9 magnum and I absolutely love it, I've always wanted one to play around with in beamng, if you need pictures of anything, say the extended cab, older style rims, or the dash, center console and seats, I'd be happy to help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Okay, you guys are too funny! calling cops and peta, I didn't think this mod would be that hype inducing! I do apologize for the absence without update, the mod hasn't been abandoned, I've been busy with trying to get set up to mod the new FS19, as well as helping friends learn how to mod for it, that on top of real life and it leaves very little time for personal projects. I've decided that a full tear down was necessary, the mod as it sits deforms as a whole instead of pieces separately, the issue I'm having is that breaking parts down into individual items in blender causes the game to be unable to read those different parts and they don't show up. Or when they do show up they spin and rotate around while you drive and it looks like your tripping on acid.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

you need to apply rotation and location and scale to all parts in blender to 0,0,0, if im not mistaken. Thats how the game knows how to display each part together as a whole.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that but for me the stuff showing up is a 50/50, when it gets past that, the stuff not being goofy and me fixing it is 25/75 so very little progress gets made in a large amount of time

11. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

yea welcome to modding beamng lol thats strange tho...if you apply those, the parts should flip all around and stuff, i know what you mean by that...hmm

12. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

I guess the place to start would be the main file, what calls all the jbeams and allows all the individual parts to show up, I have the info-dot-json the material-dot-cs and a list of jbeams for each part and a dae with the model, ive followed guides and had it all in the mods folder but none of it shows up in game

13. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

i guess just make sure the meshes are listed in each jbeam correctly, this is the part of modding that I am unfamiliar with but will be learning myself through soon enough when I get a few custom things in game, working correctly.

14. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

oh okay, so each jbeam has to call to the other like a structure?

15. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

like I said im not entirely sure, but if, for example, engine.jbeam lists (in the slots) exhaust, ecu, intake, etc etc, then those parts need to have their own jbeam files separate and called the same within their respective jbeam file so when the game loads the engine.jbeam, it sees that there are other parts to be "called" and when the game looks to load those parts, it finds them, which is why each part needs its own jbeam.

16. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

ah okay, you say that and I hear "You need your weight in alcohol and blow to mod for this game" lmao

17. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

def blow lol

18. Trever Philips Industries

Trever Philips Industries
    Expand Collapse

I look forward to the release of this mod!

19. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I've got some experience setting up jbeam to get meshes to appear. Quick question, are you using the d series jbeam? Also, if you need any help with anything related to getting things to appear in game, just shoot me a pm cause I really love this gen dodge so I would love to see it go well.

EDIT: just realized the last real post to this was last year, my bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice