WIP 1996 Subaru Impreza WRX (no pictures yet)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SecondGear, Apr 25, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this in the game?

Poll closed May 2, 2016.
  1. 'Course m9

100.0%
  2. Nah m9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SecondGear

SecondGear
    Expand Collapse

I have started a project, making a 1996 Subaru Impreza as a tribute to my dad's one that got scrapped due to worn parts that wouldn't have been worth replacing as the car only costed him £500 in the first place.

I'm not at the stage of adding pictures yet but I will be constantly working on it. In the end I'm looking to have a stock configuration, JDM configuration, Colin McRae style rally car configuration and one like my dad had which could be counted as custom or something.

Restarts:5

I'm always seeking help if I could have some, just contact me on steam and we could chat. ID: SecondGear

#1 SecondGear, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

Already exists, although a more detailed and customisable one would be nice. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SecondGear

SecondGear
    Expand Collapse

That's my plan :D

4. mattskity

mattskity
    Expand Collapse

Hey hows this project coming along?

I know its already been made or whatever but I drive a 96 impreza wagon, so I'm currently working on blending up a project myself. Kind of came to a roadblock trying to find good reference pictures of a Boxer 1.8 or 2.2 engine. lol

Anyways, hope you haven't given up on this one, we can never have too many imprezas haha

5. SecondGear

SecondGear
    Expand Collapse

kinda forgot lol, i am working on a MK4 Golf though. I shouldn't forget about that as it's for my Sister's boyfriend

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice