oh boy... an argument started... time to answer the non-argument-related messages ok, will try to adapt it and improve it's already quite subdivided.. i will later upload some images
no, i said i never GAVE perms.... since i used the name first.... reading comprehention is a thing you know
This is a stupid argument, I've been on the forums since 2022 and I've never heard of your mod before. Besides, since you clearly aren't going to finish your mod, why does it matter if someone creates a mod with the same name?
@destroyeer6511 I saw you asked if you could use the Yoru name for this. Have you got a reply from the creator? I think that name absolutely would fit a lancer-based car the best
cool, also wanna use the awd im developing called Dynnamic-VDC+ (not a misspell)? talk in dm for more detail
Oi, I ain't Wade! --- Post updated --- Last time I checked, I'm in a different state. Ngl, I found this funny though.
This topo is really bad. The idea for the mod is kinda cool, but the model itself is pretty bad. Your main problem is the fact that your lines aren't countinuous and your curves aren't consistent. Couple that with the fact that you have a lot of cuts in areas where you don't need them (example: the bottom of the rear doors) and no cuts where you actually need them (example: where the top of the rear window meets the roof). You need lines of vertices that flow continuously from one point of focus to the next and vertices that are spaced out evenly (wherever possible). Use the loop tools plugin, the "Space" and "Relax" functions will do wonders.