WIP Beta released 200BX Demon recreation

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by trm7, Apr 19, 2024.

1. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

A hellish turbocharged beast with oversized racing slicks. Config i made cause i was already in the middle of it anyways. I literally made this config in like 2 minutes so if somethings not quite accurate then whoopsie, sorry.

Known issues: I used the wrong steering wheel and i dont care to fix it.

Might add front bash bar if i got the time my next weekend and someone doesnt do it before me.
    screenshot_2024-04-18_22-18-08.png screenshot_2024-04-18_22-18-15.png screenshot_2024-04-18_22-18-33.png Demon.png

Original Demon config for comparison
    200BXdemon.jpg

Edit: Front bash bar lines up perfectly with the remastered car so i will be adding it along with a revised inter cooler that clears it next weekend
    Screenshot1585.png

this is where i stop for now. still a lot of adjustments to the pipe routing needed might enh up trying to go through the upper frane holes like the old intercooler did idk ill decide the amount of effort i wanna put in next weekend.
    Screenshot1589.png Screenshot1588.png
    screenshot_2024-04-19_19-06-59.png

Abandoned

UPDATE

Small quiet update cause ive actually been having fun driving this and ive made some tiny changes:

Tuned suspension and tire pressure so it understeers less
    Changed rear offset: moved rear tires in slightly so they fit in the wheel wells better
    removed badging.
    changed final drive ratio slightly.
    rear panel glass is now light weight.
    fixed wrong steering wheel
    removed quick ratio steering for smoother controller and keyboard control.
    Red seats cause i thought they looked cool.
    Increased horsepower from 499 to 521 making it closer to what the original demon config made.

No im not adding the bash bar its ugly ive abandoned it and the car looks worse with it.
    Turns out i like making configs? Maybe ill turn into a crappy default part config mod maker?

Attached Files:

#1 trm7, Apr 19, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
  2. Nissan murano

Nissan murano
    Expand Collapse

(thought made: He thought to post bcuz of mine)

3. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

i started making it to show you what it should look like and then decided to finish it cause i was already making it anyway and realized its actually kinda fun to drive. Its not like a config is some crazy hard mod i literally made this config in like 2 mins. Literallly anyone could make this for themself if they wished this just saves em time. You can make demon diana edition itd look cool if you revised it a bit and made it closer to the actual demon config

#3 trm7, Apr 19, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
  4. Nissan murano

Nissan murano
    Expand Collapse

ikik

5. Mikah 01

Mikah 01
    Expand Collapse

Could you also re-add the derby one ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice