1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

2017 A.I. Endurance Race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MGR 99, May 4, 2017.

1. MGR 99

MGR 99
    Expand Collapse

Since from recent updates the A.I. have become more compitent racers, it seems that it would be most appropriate to make them compete in a race!

• The race participants can only be A.I. controlled
    • Set each racer a bit away from one another so they don't pile into one another at the start
    • Set the A.I. to random, then freze physics and reset them all and then unfreze to start the race
    • The race track must start and end at the same place, so the A.I. can drive as long as they can
    • There must be at least 2 racers in the race (as many as your computer can handle)
    • The race must be recorded fully, from start to finish (or atleast a recap if the race takes too long to upload an unedited version)
    It would be advised that you try out the track yourself before hand and then with A.I., only then it would be best to record
    • It's up to you how much creativity you input into your video (animations, graphics, sounds, etc.)
    • Post your video in this thread, you can also post it in other threads if you desire to do so
    • Your video must contain the race logo (picture above)

#1 MGR 99, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Canuto

Canuto
    Expand Collapse

I've done that some days ago....
    My track of choice was the Trial Mountain map.
    Full details on what I posted in the community screenshots thread (pages: 2005, 2007)

• Like Like x 1
  3. MGR 99

MGR 99
    Expand Collapse

Oh, I hadn't noticed before.

4. Canuto

Canuto
    Expand Collapse

Its fine:D
    That thread fills up very fast anyways...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice