Released 2018 Bentley Bentayga

Discussion in 'Land' started by raiiiu, Dec 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raiiiu

raiiiu
    Expand Collapse

(Originally released June 10, 2023, my most recent mod. This is the official post, if you find this anywhere else, it is not authentic and I cannot guarantee that your computer is safe when downloading reposts)

After almost half a year of work and laziness and no motivation, I am finally releasing this mod. It's a Forza model. Yes, the grill is a modelled mesh. You wont like it, it'll crash like trash.

The mod is based off of the ETK800 with a heavily edited JBEAM, so it shouldn’t handle like an ETK800.

Unlisted Features:
    • trimming (gloss black, chrome and plastic)
    • two types of headlights (constant drls and original drls)
    • rear infotainment system with selectable screen options
    • working radio
    • sequential signal option
    • working tow hitch
    • tinted glass
    • a massive file size
    • PBR glowmaps
    • and a ton more that are either included in the configurations (such as engines, interior options, body customization, etc) or i forgot about

Credits:

Bugs:

• front grill collision + overall collision for the onyx body kit is horrifying
    • bodykit configuration's wheel's tires are unrealistically oversized
    • GV80 configuration has a crappy front JBEAM suspension
    • no roof bars
    • front suspension is entirely a bug

Link:

https://modsfire.com/YZCeln89fb2GEzw
    or
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/153rxMLTCoROJWdNI2gwuI1vkfQwVLNMr/view?usp=sharing

Model Sources:

I will not fix any of the bugs. DO NOT EXTRACT THE MOD, IT WILL LIKELY BREAK. Do not repost please.

#1 raiiiu, Dec 9, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Eskim

Eskim
    Expand Collapse

modsfire link = no download

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  3. raiiiu

raiiiu
    Expand Collapse

didnt ask you to download it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. miataRoumanian58

miataRoumanian58
    Expand Collapse

Beautiful photos, mate, keep up the hype

5. Idonthavausernam

Idonthavausernam
    Expand Collapse

Yes! The first gen Bentayga!

6. CD_07

CD_07
    Expand Collapse

is this the first bentley on the forums?

7. Ovahlls

Ovahlls
    Expand Collapse

You're not even really supposed to link third party mod sites. I don't know what possesses people not to put the file on BeamNG. I mean, you're literally taking up space in BeamNG's servers, you're using their site, and you're just going to link to a third party site instead. Kinda ridiculous and stupid if you ask me. But when you make mesh-slaps then I guess you gotta just do whatever works.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nobody asked you to post this. Also it's a Bentley Bentayga. It's a glorified Volkswagen Atlas and the only reason people buy it is because it's a write off. And you stole the model from Forza :3

Just a major L all around.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yea, technically not but yeah. There's been a few Automation Bentleys and I think there was someone who started a thread and they were going to make a Bentley but they never did. Or maybe they did. I'm actually not sure now. There was also the Bentley on tank tracks but that wasn't even on the forums that was on a third party site.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. stupidcapital

stupidcapital
    Expand Collapse

modsfire is a upload site not third part mod site lmfao

• Agree Agree x 8
  9. night155712

night155712
    Expand Collapse

the windows are messed up and the head/rear lights are also messed up and the w12 engine has no sound but other then that pretty good mod

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cookiehead

Cookiehead
    Expand Collapse

clear cache the mod works for me

• Like Like x 1
  11. night155712

night155712
    Expand Collapse

I cleared cache and I'm not in a different version so do you think it's conflicting with my other mods?

12. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

Tbh I don't care about meshslaps as long the JBeam fitment on body is good (meaning the crash and general physical impacts would be realistic). BeamNG should have more vehicles in the first place.

As a side note for @raiiiu my recommendations for this mod's next steps would be openables imo (since it is based on the ETK 800 and the openables should work fine) and maybe the speedometer and tachometer indicators. Also the config descriptions need revisions

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. akemi

akemi
    Expand Collapse

If only it were that easy. :p
    Even in a lot of cases very minor adjustments change how openables behave, and when you move nodes around it completely changes the geometry, necessary forces, and you have to make sure things dont collide in the process. There are a bunch of values to tune as well. Sometimes you need to add more couplers ect.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

I agree, since I am working on the Gallardo's openables holy smoke it was hard (and I am still not finished), the hood always get stuck and the door detents aren't closing since there is no interior floor nodes in the first place. I will try around alternate methods though.

I was assuming the Bentayga having the same opening patterns as the ETK 800 (door, hood and tailgate) so I figure out that it shouldn't involve more complicated latch systems.

15. akemi

akemi
    Expand Collapse

sometimes its just better to disable collisions for certain nodes i think, simplified collision physics and parts selector also useful for identifying what exactly is hitting if anything (whether its colliding with fender or chassis or anything at all for example)

this is coming from someone who made a mod with nonfunctionable openables so take it as you will.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. raiiiu

raiiiu
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, no. I’ve left modding as a whole, which is why I decided to post this mod publicly.
    --- Post updated ---
    I tried to make the openable triggers work during the process of building the mod, however I couldn’t actually get the trigger to respond to events, so I just gave up lol
    --- Post updated ---
    It could be. The glass is directly from the ETK800, therefore if it doesn’t work, then it likely is a problem with your ETK800 files. Try repairing any broken files, and if that doesn’t help, try running only the mod by disabling any other mods, repair any broken game files, and clear your cache. If this works, then there is likely an issue with your game files or a conflicting mod.

17. Lymi

Lymi
    Expand Collapse

very nice bemag mode raiiu :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice