Released 2019 Toyota 4Runner (Update 27/12 - Hotfix)

Discussion in 'Land' started by JorgePinto, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Addicti0nToB00st

Addicti0nToB00st
    Expand Collapse

That's a nice WRX, CVT?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Peeblejeeble

Peeblejeeble
    Expand Collapse

Hell no, lol. The Subaru CVTs are no good in the WRX. It's a 2022 with a manual with the STI short throw shifter. It's my dad's car, he got it like two months ago. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

Bug: Diesel doesn't have engine thermal

4. ZygisAirmax

ZygisAirmax
    Expand Collapse

Even in the early phase, this mod feels too good to be free. Thank you for making this

5. Gobi Masala

Gobi Masala
    Expand Collapse

Its cause of the forza model. The one in forza horizon is also slightly off center.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. dumpling

dumpling
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, and the engine doesn't flood

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Clivey

Clivey
    Expand Collapse

That map looks like it's going to be AMAZING! Have you made a thread for it yet? :cool:

8. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Update is in! Again, special thanks to @Agent_Y for his support and help

Bad_Guys.png
    • Fixed exhaust exploding after a small jump (and also re-added transmission mounts, the culprit of the problem)
    • Textured the entire exhaust system
    • Redone hood jbeaming, including latch and hinges
    • Headlights no longer have attachments to the front bumper
    • Fixed diesel engine not having thermals or flooding capabilities
    • Diesel engine is now iron instead of steel
    • Added Bad Guys config (thanks to Palkia @Discord )
    • Fixed suspension sound issues (thanks to @Agent_Y )
    • Added Multi-Terrain modes and Crawl Control to TRD Pro models (thanks to @dumpling )
    • Added LSD locking diff (thanks to @Braskus )
    • Fixed all wheel and brake offsets (thanks to @Braskus )
    • Fixed SR5 wheel width and offset (thanks to @Braskus )
    • Fixed exhaust performance figures (thanks to @Braskus )

#268 JorgePinto, Jun 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 14
  9. JoshD

JoshD
    Expand Collapse

So I'm going to assume I'm the only one with the gauges issue then? Just downloaded the update, fully deleted my temp folder & that error is still present.

10. STEVIE_G4M1NG_YT

STEVIE_G4M1NG_YT
    Expand Collapse

upload_2022-6-12_19-36-23.png upload_2022-6-12_19-37-56.png

edit: NOW PART OF THE MOD

Attached Files:

#270 STEVIE_G4M1NG_YT, Jun 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Drivesafe4

Drivesafe4
    Expand Collapse

It's a community effort worked on by various different people who all help through their specific skills, like pc modding overall used to be before bullshit paid mods became a thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Please for the love of god stop dragging the paid mods bs into every thread.

• Agree Agree x 8
  13. Lewhik

Lewhik
    Expand Collapse

Bruh

There's an reason they were made Paid

14. MRDISPLACEMENT

MRDISPLACEMENT
    Expand Collapse

Hello, in my case, the car lacks a front differential, rendering it 2wd. What can i do to fix this issue ? The defender mod works flawlessly..... I can t even find the front diff option in parts

Attached Files:

• trd.png
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Lewhik

Lewhik
    Expand Collapse

You got the newest Update? And you cleared Cache?

16. JoshD

JoshD
    Expand Collapse

For real though. How dare people want some kind of compensation sometimes for all of that work they put into it. Why is this game even paid? Come on guys, just let everyone have it for free.
    The above is sarcasm.

Sorry mods, I know this isn't productive to the topic, I just couldn't resist.

17. dumpling

dumpling
    Expand Collapse

I'm having this issue as well for some reason... Let me check to see if anything is wrong on my end

18. Lewhik

Lewhik
    Expand Collapse

Well, I didn't check yet, and I can't today

19. JoshD

JoshD
    Expand Collapse

Just tried everything again & aside from the previous error, it is full of 'em. Probably why there are issues with the front diff.

Code:
     60.10317|D|bng::LuaInputWrapper::getFFBID| Found 0 FFB binding candidates to be assigned for action "steering" in vehicle 7769 (sorted by suitability)
     60.10320|D|bng::LuaInputWrapper::getFFBID| Found 0 FFB cache candidates to be assigned for action "steering" in vehicle 7769 (unsorted)
     60.10956|D|GELua.core_vehicle_manager.vehicleLoader| partConfigData [string] = "vehicles/t4runnr/TRDPro.pc"
     60.16098|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_crewlongbed from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16102|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_upfit from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16104|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_finaldrive_R_355 from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16105|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_finaldrive_R_373 from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16116|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_differential_R_LSD from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16125|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_differential_R_welded from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16132|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_differential_R from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16139|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_differential_R_locking from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16142|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_finaldrive_R_410 from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16143|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_finaldrive_R_444 from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16147|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_finaldrive_R_race from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16149|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_short from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16151|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_short_ext from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16152|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16154|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_longbed from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16155|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_ext from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16157|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_extlongbed from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam
     60.16158|E|GELua.jbeam.loadJBeamFile| Duplicate part found: t4runner_driveshaft_R_crew from file /vehicles/t4runnr/t4runner_differential_R.jbeam

20. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Update again! The main fix is the diff issue, it was on me...somehow I replaced every front diff with rear diffs o_O

SR5.png

• Added SR5 hood now standard on its own config (thanks to @STEVIE_G4M1NG_YT )
    • Fixed missing front diffs
    • Updated configs and thumbnails (thanks to @dumpling )
    So about the console spamming, let's see if someone else is having that issue too, I still can't replicate it no matter what...

• Like Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice