Cancelled 450cc Quad Project

Discussion in 'Land' started by GendulfDeGrei, Aug 1, 2017.

?

Want more 'toys' in BeamNG?

1. Heck yeah!

2. Nah man

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kingelingling

Kingelingling
    Expand Collapse

Any updates?

2. fordman3254

fordman3254
    Expand Collapse

First off, welcome to the forums! Second of all, you just bumped a dead thread. There hasn't been any updates in a long time and the author hasn't posted here a while. A good suggestion is to look at the date of the last post to determine whether there has been any updates or not. Again, welcome to the forums!

3. Kingelingling

Kingelingling
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! I know it was a bad idea, but I saw that the thread starter guy disappeared for a while and came back so I tought that maybe he did the same again. Thanks again!

4. fordman3254

fordman3254
    Expand Collapse

You're good, just keep that in mind for future threads you come across and you'll be just fine!

5. GendulfDeGrei

GendulfDeGrei
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

Sadly I don't have time nor skill to complete this.

I've taken way too much over my head, but I still want this to be a thing, but I barely have time to play the game anymore.

If anyone want to take over the project, just download the zip file provided.

Editing the thread to cancelled now, not sure if I'll delete the thread do make sure it doesn't get bumped again, I'll at least keep it up for a while. Shoot me a message if I delete the thread and you still need the files.

Sorry guys. I really wished I could do this, but I have some other priorities now that has to go first. I'll have a backup of the files on my drive, so if time comes I will try, but I don't want to give you guys anymore false promises.

Please don't reply to this so that if any future visitors are visiting they can see this.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice