1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

4790k or 5820k number of vehicle

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by bonami2, Oct 30, 2014.

1. bonami2

bonami2
    Expand Collapse

Virtualise an os and give him direct acces to Pci hardware Bypassing the software Gpu emulation that is seriously bad

:confused:

2. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

True, last time AMD was actually better than intel was Athlon/Pentium.
    Still, AMD makes great budget CPUs considering an 8320 costs less than a base, locked i5. It's a nice 8-core CPU that easily matches a low-tier i5 in multithreaded performance. Yes, it does get raped in the arse twice in single-threaded performance, but it's much better than a dual-core i3. And it's also great for overclocking.

3. bonami2

bonami2
    Expand Collapse

fx 6300 rape the ass of the i3 in multithread...

The 8320 can beat be 20% + the i5 in some task and even the i7 in some h264 :) but for sure singlethread suck the reason of my upgrade

btw got my msi mobo just need to order cpu now should be soon im waiting to sell the m5a99fx pro + fx 6300 + hyper 212 evo with the xonar dg soundcard for 200$ i think it a good price with the warantly for 2 years on mobo cpu..

And i order the cpu.... the only thing killing me is broadwell if it come in january i will feel stupids if it perform 20% better in multithread or they domp us a 6 core ;)

4. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

bonami, please never tell someone how to build a computer again. Please.
    Brands and incorrect information is getting in the way of clear judgement here.

5. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

No offense my friend but your posts are fucking hilarious in a really bizarre way. Okay, carry on.

6. bonami2

bonami2
    Expand Collapse

Oh yea strange no one ever said that shit on overclock.net so shut up yourself the stupids i3 will never beat 7800 passmark or over 7k 3dmark firestrike Physic....

Fanboy again... Brand dafuq are you saying that amd is shit and no one should buy their cpu..

http://www.tweaktown.com/tweakipedi...g-gtx-780-sli-vs-gtx-980-sli-at-4k/index.html :rolleyes: 4930k ftw

I5 4670 vs 8350..... im comparing to a stock 8320 in most benchmark just saying http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2014/06/19/intel-core-i7-4790k-devil-s-canyon-review/6

Bored seriously what is this forum im not here to start a war... yea they are outdated but still they are 2-3 years old cpu wit ha almost 5 years old design and the cpu was 200$ when it was release and is still competitive with intel.... It can beat a i7 4790k in some task 90% of time the 4790k come winner but for 360$ vs 160$ for a 8320.... cmon

Im not saying it competitive with a 5960x.... That people say is so great and call me a retard when i say it mostly 2 4790k stick together.... they made it with core 2 quad.... look at most benchmark clock for clock... with new controller and cache but still..

even here the stupids 220$ i3 can beat he stock fx... But most game benefit more from singlethread.... not so bad considering you can gain up to 20% with overclocking the fx 6300

220$ you can get an i5 too but at the end my cpu is 125$ you can drop in a good 90$ mobo and you got something competive... while with intel you need 200$ + mobo ok maybe 115$ with a low tier i3 that is downclocked a bit...

That http://www.hardcoreware.net/intel-core-i3-4340-review/13/

And that the fact i do 550 cinebench r15 at 4.8ghz and my chip is able to do it on a hyper 212 if i did not need 1.5v+ 500 on 4.4

Multithread rendering the i3 cry...

Other task it shine...

May say they are mostly 2 good cpu...

[h=2]POV Ray 3.7 show that if my 6300 is at 4.4-4.8 im kicking the ass of a 200$ + intel non k cpu oh yea right amd suck :p[/h]

X264 im still here! oh yea die i3 and i5

trucrypt!

Anyways i dont care... im getting the 4790k now the end thread closed..

- - - Updated - - -

yep that happen when your french and try to make impact in english i dont know how to do it lol i mean Big word or something :p

7. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Yep and my raspberry pi overclocked to 12Ghz is faster than both...
    But seriously, if you went anywhere such as linus media group etc where they render videos day in day out you will find they use full intel for rendering. There is a bloody good reason why they aren't using AMD fx 6300's instead.

8. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

That's a multi threaded benchmark, it's specifically made for making use of every thread in the CPU. The 8320 does have twice as many cores as a 4690K. It's also the reason why the i7 does so much better.

The 5960X is NOT two 4790K's stuck together. It's a completely new chip, with a modified version of the architecture (Haswell-E). How many times do I have to say that?

Most games benefit more from single-threaded performance, as you just said, that's exactly the reason Intel is better for gaming.

This is going to be fun.

#68 BlueScreen, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  9. bonami2

bonami2
    Expand Collapse

Gaming yea the reason im upgrading Even Bohemia director arma 3 said they can add A False Scrypt in the game to make think the game use 30 core and put false load on them... So yea singlethread is still king for a long time..

But the fx are not too bad ok almost half of an i5-i7 but in multithread they take that back..

Not the same design.... if you take the core only and look them performance at the same clock they do not perform to far from each other... Strange... still on 22nm... still low tdp 88w i7 140w for 8 core.... Downclocked put the 8 core at 4.0 boost at 4.4 and im sure the tdp will be arround 170-180w dont think it calculate like that im unsure

it already fun :)

I said the fx chip are good * Gaming and Rendering and all that kind of thing my fx 6300 shine for the price.... an low end i5 is an all arround worth purchase for gaming and video but the fx 6300 can do a bit of both for cheaper... and can overclock for the fun factor

I do want an intel with the same amd design in a xeon processor with low power comsumption or a i3 unlocked that will be a fx killer... :D

10. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Heh.
    My old Phenom (1st gen), apart from having a factory bug (TLB bug), was overheating on idle (80c or more). My current i5, with the same cooler I used on the Phenom doesn't even reach 60c when on full load.

I don't know about the current gen on AMD cpu, but I rather go with Intel instead of risking to get another AMD.

Same goes on the GPU side. I have extremely bad experience with AMD GPU.
    My first GPU fried itself, and now I have an AMD GPU in my laptop which drivers crashes when running common apps :/

Apart from my experience, most of the charts/benchmarks online places intel cpu always above an equivalent amd cpu.

11. Dennis-W

Dennis-W
    Expand Collapse

How can they run cooler with a much higher TDP?

Amd hasnt been competitive in the processor marked for ages, they are only getting sales because idiots think they are buying a real 8 core processor for cheaper than a "simple" intel quadcore.

12. Quannix

Quannix
    Expand Collapse

AMD has their place in the market for specific reasons people might want them. Let's not generalize and assume everyone with an AMD CPU is an idiot. No, they're not better than Intel. But AMD specializes in graphics, and that's what I like. Their APUs are pretty incredible if I'm honest.

13. bonami2

bonami2
    Expand Collapse

THe fx is an incredible design that was like 4 years ago if amd was having the money intel got we could have 8 core hyperthreaded for 200$ that beat current gen i7... do you realise the fx is based on 32nm they did not have the money to do smaller.

But anyways got my 4790k and now i can hold 60fps if my gpu want to ;)

the fx 6300 is still an awesome chip for the price as the 8320

14. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

How many times do I have to say this? AMD = budget build, Intel = high end build.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, most people who buy AMD are on a tight budget, and AMD CPUs are much better value. You can't deny an 8320 is a better CPU than an i3. Their actual motto should be: "AMD, because you can't afford Intel."

15. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Guys, ignore him. He is either stuck in his ways, or a troll. Ignore him. Thread lock please.

16. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

Intel was on 32Nm in 2011 as well, AMD just forgot to update. The FX chips are a 'meh' design, with the shared floating point units and low single-threaded performance. They were really just made to give decent bang for the buck, a concept the 9000 series completely killed.

- - - Updated - - -

But AMD vs Intel arguments are fun when I'm bored :/

17. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

It's silly to argue over objective fact.

18. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

I have nothing better to do than repeat the same thing over and over again to stubborn people :p

19. bonami2

bonami2
    Expand Collapse

Are you all a band of kid or what...

Intel for high end...

The fx was a multithreading oriented chip that what they where selling it for and a Gaming chip and blabla... the 8350 was a clear competitor with the 2600k and 3770k for half the price... the 8350 is so bad that he still beat a i5 in h264 rendering...

It seem your all intel fanboy so im going to give you a clear answer what intel is

Intel brick their ssd before the ssd is dead ( a nice review that a intel ssd stopped at 700tb writen in perfect state... while the samsung did go to 1400 tb writen before stopping to boot in windows.. Pay the price premium if you want i stick with Crucial Micron based

Intel Extreme overclocking orentied motherboard are pure piece of crap that show intel dont give a shit about us enthusiasm ( i owned one ) the bios was uh retarded he think it was a e8500 when it was a e8400 on the latest bios..

They lied about the pentium 4 and released false benchmark and mostly destroyed amd at the same time

They Said the 4790k will do 5.0ghz on air it never happened... they suffer from low voltage margin and are easy to kill with 1.5v

They laughed at us with thermal paste in the ihs while their high end is soldered that run 140w tdp cooler than a 4770k

i may add more i just posted that i got a 4790k to let you know that it run better and blabla and you start again like fanboy always do..

I ask the next one that post get ban it is possible? they seem to only fight like kid. Crap yea intel is the best we all know that... because amd did go bankrupt like 12 time since the p4 era.... :eek:

Damn the 9000 serie was for enthusiasm only too..... at least amd did not lie about 5.0ghz... the 9590 can do 5.2 5.3 +

- - - Updated - - -

? IMG_20141127_224850_zpscdd6717a.jpg

#79 bonami2, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  20. Cira

Cira
    Expand Collapse

I has 3770K. Runs good.

?

Attached Files:

• 20141128094437.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice