Well, thank you for updating it. But I may suggest adding interactable sun visors in the next update --- Post updated --- I just realized that the Ibishu logo on the dashboard is till present even when the car is LHD (UPDATE! This "Ibishu" logo in the dash was caused by an expansion pack that includes different fascias, and a 2.2 4 cylinder engine. The file I sent was because the car had a "2200" lettering)
They probably wont. This mod is practically finished, and the only reason they updated it was to make it compatible with 0.39
This will not prevent LJ74 from adding interactable sun visors in a future update. If he has the time.
LJ74 updated 1976 Ibishu Claria with a new update entry: Hotfix Read the rest of this update entry...
Again, probably not gonna happen since this mod is practically finished. There's a WIP mod planning a sedan and coupe by someone else, but with how long its been without a proper progress update, its safe to say its been abandoned