WIP 79 Bronco JBEAM HELP NEEDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Land' started by nickzeboy, Jun 13, 2014.

?

FAKE OR NAH?

1. REAL

86.0%
  2. FAKE/STOLEN

14.0%
  1. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

2. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

Re: 79 Ford Bronco XLT UPDATE!!!!

No problem :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

Re: 79 Ford Bronco XLT

off-road front and rear bumpers. might make another version of the front bumper but these are the ones im going to use for the modified version/ off-road

Attached Files:

• offroad bumper.PNG
    • offroad bumper 2.PNG
  4. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

I like that a lot, really fits the car well.

5. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

sweet!!! thanxs for the ideas lol i have another version of the front bumper, covers the grill more so ya ill put the pick up soon.

6. Hybodo

Hybodo
    Expand Collapse

Wow great job man. I actually own a 79 XLT, it's in pretty rough shape though. If there's any pictures you'd like I could try to provide them for you. Mine is 100% stock, been sitting around the yard for probably 5-7 years now. Can't wait to get to drive it virtually since it doesn't run right now in real life!

7. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

holy crap yes!!!! plz can i get some pics of the interior, and like a couple views of the engine bay and the stock roll bar!!!! btw restore your truck, bring the tough truck back :D:D:D

- - - Updated - - -

so i want to start putting my truck in the game but idk how jbeam works, i tryed following the steps on making an object and fail horribly by crashing my game. does anyone know if you can make your jbeam in blender? if so, how?

- - - Updated - - -

just finished the lifeguard bumper/ search and rescue.

Attached Files:

• bumper police.PNG
  8. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

I pretty sure you don't make it in blender, but I have no modding capabilities other than making skins, so I really can't help you out

9. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

Re: 79 Ford Bronco XLT UPDATE!!!!

these are the 4 versions i will have. life guard, off-road (2 versions) and stock. plans for a trophy truck and complete modified bogger for later. please give me feed back

Attached Files:

• LIFE 1.PNG
    • life 2.PNG
    • offroad 1.PNG
    • stock.PNG
    • offroad 1-2.PNG
  10. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

Love all the versions!

11. Hybodo

Hybodo
    Expand Collapse

All of those versions look great man. What sort of modeling have you done in the past, this thing looks flawless!

As for pictures, I'll get some for you tomorrow! Just keep in mind some bits are in pretty rough shape.

12. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

This is what started my modelling frenzy, i have expierence in autodesk inventore, i modled stuff in that but thats about it. Thanx though i didnt think i was that great, im no profesional, i amke mistakes but if you think its that good... Thanx. And ok sounds good!!

- - - Updated - - -

i really need help with jbeam, iv tryed following tutorials but i fail hard and it crashes beamng. if anyone can help... plz!!!!

13. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

open up console when you spawn the vehicle(press the ~ key) and take a picture of what it says, then post it here

14. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Crashing as in asking to send an error report?

15. mccartercar

mccartercar
    Expand Collapse

Just wow. I'd really like your model files to look at them to get an idea on how you did the interior. This makes me want to finish mine. 100% awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you doing all of this point to point or are you starting with shaped objects and tweaking them as you go?

16. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

i have no clue how i build cuz i taught myself but this was the video i watched at the very start and what got me goin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnBywBgjNh0 and sure thing, ill let you look at them tomorrow cuz im working on it all night.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the crash i get, also the folder of my truck and the jbeam. also when i attempt to spawn my truck, these 2 red rectangles apear ( they are pree small) idk if that means anything

Attached Files:

• crash.PNG
    • files.PNG
    • script.PNG
  17. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

I think it's because the double 'nodes' section. Remove the upper one (mind the brackets!) and try. Please back it up in case I was wrong ;)
    I had a comparable error in my still-to-finish HD version of the D15. Took a long time searching what the error was, the game does not specify the error.

18. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

Ok thanx ill try that when i can

19. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

I really hate to be the guy to say this, but I'm starting to have serious doubts that you made this yourself. There's a few things that really stand out to me.
    1. All of the threads you started end with the completed, polished, detailed model. You never actually start the Jbeam for them. This suggests that you are taking models from other sources and claiming them as your own, hoping that someone else can do the Jbeam work for you. To simulate modeling progress in your threads, you delete out most of the model and post a picture to make it seem like you are building the model from the ground up.
    2. Your models aren't very consistent. The first Hilux you made is a very low poly yet detailed model. The lifted Chevy you made two weeks later has twice as many polies and is much more detailed. Another two weeks later and you've made this Bronco, which looks incredibly detailed. It seems odd for someone to be able to make so much progress in under a month. Plus, it's hard to imagine one person creating models with so much detail in so little time.
    Those are the main things I'm noticing right now. If you are actually making these models, then great job. They look awesome. However, it really doesn't seem like you are making them. If you are taking them from another source, remember that converting models is totally allowed. You can take models from other places and convert them into BeamNG until the original author makes a request to take it down. You just need to give proper credit.

• Like Like x 1
  20. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

ok the asshole is coming out. i don't mean to be a dick but i hate when people make assumptions because of either their experience or what they have seen. i dont like to be cocky but in something like this (3d modelling/designing) i advance quickly because i spend my hole day studying how people build thier cars. this is my truck, this is all my work and if you dont believe me either A. you can lick my ass or B. believe me and shut up. its ok that you have suspicions, i know that if i wee you id probably think the same but i am not some selfish loser who takes other peoples work without crediting them. and if you are wondering where i get all the time to build this is because i am a highschool student and i finished school like a week ago. if you want me to post anything to prove i built and am building this truck, i will do so. Thankyou and have a nice day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice