WIP 79 Bronco JBEAM HELP NEEDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Land' started by nickzeboy, Jun 13, 2014.

?

FAKE OR NAH?

1. REAL

86.0%
  2. FAKE/STOLEN

14.0%
  1. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Re: 79 Ford Bronco XLT

Not doubting you as such, but the convention regarding proof is to post progress screenshots as you go along

2. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

ok i will do so next time.

3. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

Yes. That is what I'm asking for. I just want you to prove that you can actually model. I'm still very skeptical of your modeling skills, and your response doesn't exactly ease my suspicions. Perhaps you haven't noticed yet, but there have been a LOT of mesh theft cases in this game, and they do exactly what you do/did: find a cool mesh online, download it, start a post in BeamNG and pretend to be the author, ask for Jbeam help, then lash out at people who get suspicious. It has happened quite a few times in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. If you actually invest that much time and effort into 3d modeling, then good on you. I just want to know if you are actually creating the meshes you claimed to have made. And just as a side note, I don't want this to be some rage-wrapped war over who the author is. I just want to know if you are the actual author. I like seeing new modders spring up in the community, hence why I've helped you in your previous projects. I just have no tolerance for content theft or lying. or bad grammar, but that's not important

4. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

ok what ever, believe what you want but this is legit. i thought i could trust you because you helped me out and didnt steal my truck, and yea ill prob ask for your help again but i thought you out of all people would trust me because you have seen my work.

5. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

you need to remove the top node section (i think) and add a flexbody section. the flexbody section can be blank, it just needs to look something like this(i think)
    copied this from d15, feel free to make your own.

"flexbodies": [
    ["mesh", "[group]:", "nonFlexMaterials"],
    //{"disableSection":1},
    {"rotation":{"x":0, "y":0, "z":0}, "translation":{"x":0, "y":0, "z":0}},
    //{"debugPositioning":true},
    {"isCollisionMesh":false},

EDIT
    also change the ref nodes (0,1,2,3) to actual nodes on your car

6. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

more update picks, thanks to BlackVenom for the referance picks.. they helped alot!! and yea i bult it so quit your bitching and deal with it. if you would like to use MY!!! 351 Windsor automatic for a future build, please message me and we can work somethin out. and no im not tryin to get people to use MY stuff i just thought id clarify that im open to people using my shit. oh and heres a picture of my folder full of referance photos that i used durring my build ;)

Attached Files:

• engine 1.PNG
    • engine 2.PNG
    • proof for the bitches.PNG
  7. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

There are just a lot of things that don't add up about your work. And your hostile replies don't really calm my suspicions either. I do my best to help anyone who PMs me, you included. That doesn't mean I trust you. I don't trust many people in this community, hence why most of my mods are kept private.

8. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

cool story, i know what adds up and it equals to you shutting up and dealing with the fact that i can model.

9. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

the thing is though, where is it you think this mesh really came from?

I personally can't find any reason to doubt his claims.

10. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

wow thanks, someone who doesnt think im full of it.

- - - Updated - - -

fixed up my mufflers so they didnt look so weird any more

Attached Files:

• MUFF.PNG
  11. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

I don't think you stole it, and hoping for it to come out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

THANX FOR BELIEVING ME!!!! and as soon as i figure out jbeam ill be working alot harder

13. Kgibson4

Kgibson4
    Expand Collapse

if anyone thinks you stole this is dumb, personally even if it was "stole" i'd still say it was awesome and D@mn good.:cool:

14. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

I don't understand why you're still mad about this. I just wanted to point out my suspicions. I didn't mean to cause a war here. There are a lot of things that still don't add up, and you have yet to prove that you can model. Anyway, I'm done trying to prove my skepticism. If you can actually model, then congrats. If not, I'm not really surprised.

15. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

so then why say anything at all?

16. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

Because I didn't believe you, nor do I believe you now. I was hoping that you would upload some more detailed progress pics or give us a specific reason to believe your modeling skills. Instead, you turned your thread into a flamewar.

17. mccartercar

mccartercar
    Expand Collapse

I'm just going to jump in here. On 6-4-2014 Nick asked me, since I already had a bronco started, if I would mind if he made one too. It looks like he started this thread about a week ago on 6-16-2014. Now that's a pretty good while to have to model something. All it takes is time, patience, and a little skill. I'm gonna have to say it's legit.

18. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

thankyou!

- - - Updated - - -

what ever bud get out of my thread
    oh and go ask dkutch what i asked him around the same time, im using his tires (i gave him credit at the start)

19. rhe220

rhe220
    Expand Collapse

Any chance you'd be willing to make a lower cruiser kind of model? I will attach some pics to show what I mean. The wheel is nice, and simpler forms to make, maybe less tire though like on the truck pic.

TruckWheel.jpg
    lowered79.jpg

20. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

yea thanx thats a good idea. when im done trying to get the stock version in game i will for sure make this type, im having problems with learning how to jbeam, i built my truck and have no clue how to start a jbeam only edit. if you like give me some more ideas im always looking for more options on my truck. thanx again though for the idea!!!!!:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice