WIP 79 Bronco JBEAM HELP NEEDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Land' started by nickzeboy, Jun 13, 2014.

?

FAKE OR NAH?

1. REAL

86.0%
  2. FAKE/STOLEN

14.0%
  1. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

Re: 79 Ford Bronco XLT

hahahaha nice one:D

2. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

Its beautiful *cries*

3. ferrettank

ferrettank
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

nickzeboy, if you want to prove that you made it, why don't you upload a video of yourself modelling :)

Anyways, it looks good so far. What was your process of making the tire tread?
    Also how did you separate your edge loops?

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

wait, wtf, posting in the drive only section without a badge? How on earth does that work???

EDIT:
    AMy7tBf.png

#84 SixSixSevenSeven, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  5. Kgibson4

Kgibson4
    Expand Collapse

ok you know, i did like you but know you a a-hole just leave or go away seriously i dont care for you.

6. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

RjhjIgb.gif
    I'm just lost here. You are replying to a post I made 3 weeks ago. Normally, I would just say "check the post date before you reply, kiddo," since my comment has already been discussed and settled. But that's not why I'm lost right now. You were part of the discussion 2 weeks ago. You made posts that contributed to the argument that happened 2 weeks ago regarding that post. And you are replying to it again. Even though it's over. I don't understand this forum anymore. Are we starting a trend where we pick a completely random comment, completely overlook the context and post date, and reply to it? Can you, I don't know, try to be somewhat competent in this forum?

7. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

agreed i dont want any more shit in this forum, i already overreacted to 0-60in2.9sec so plz stop trying to pick a fight with him or anyone els. i stopped so everyone els should do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

i would if i knew how lol but dont you need a capture card? if so i dont have one.

8. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Some "lets play" creators on youtube do use a dedicated capture card running on a 2nd PC. But usually people use screen recorder software.

9. Testicl3Machine

Testicl3Machine
    Expand Collapse

10. Quicksil3ver

Quicksil3ver
    Expand Collapse

This project still being worked on ? I wanna play with afford bronco... I drive a 96 daily lol great work btw!!

- - - Updated - - -

11. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

as i said in another one of my cars, im currently swamped with hmwk since this is my last year of highschool, im trying to get back to work on it but its hard. im not dropping it or abandoning it so dont worry. thanks for acknowledging though and ill get back to work as soon as possible!

12. nickzeboy

nickzeboy
    Expand Collapse

Re: 79 Ford Bronco XLT need jbeam help

ok so, i really want to finish this truck. i cant jbeam worth a shit because im incapable of spending time to learn how to because of my time frames. i know i sound a little bitch-ish but i will model any car this community wants but i just cant jbeam. so, im asking politly if someone is willing to do the jbeam for me, i will do all the modeling just i need the jbeam done by someone who knows what they are doing and will make this truck work. plz private message or on the forum if you are willing to give your time to help me finish.

13. mudman604

mudman604
    Expand Collapse

so, you will do all the mesh groups, texturing and modeling? you just need the node sand beams to put it in game?

14. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

I LOVE THESE TRUCKS SOOO MUCH please get it in game:D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D

15. Jester The Joker

Jester The Joker
    Expand Collapse

as long as the bronco orange/white paint is an option i would love for you to put this in the game. also after you finish this could you make a stock willys mb? the only mb mod here is the hell jeep

16. mudman604

mudman604
    Expand Collapse

i can help with JBEAMS, i am not very experienced, but i understand how it works and i would really enjoy helping finish this awesome truck.

17. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

FACE PALMS# Ths thread is dead. please look at the late time someone commented.

18. Ringzntattz

Ringzntattz
    Expand Collapse

19. Rory nelson

Rory nelson
    Expand Collapse

Oooopppssss! Sorry! I voted wrongly! I ment to put REAL not FAKE! Kool mod though.

20. Daltron3030

Daltron3030
    Expand Collapse

I am crazy excited for this mod!! Keep up the good work and deliver us this beautiful classic bronco please! My first truck was a 77 ford with a 460 and I absolutely love the 70's bodystyle Fords so I cannot wait to test this thing out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice