Hello everyone, I’m currently working on a 1986–1998 Nissan Pickup mod for BeamNG.drive. This mod is still a work in progress, but I wanted to share some early progress and let people know what is being worked on. The goal is to make a detailed Nissan Hardbody / D21-style pickup with multiple options and realistic parts. Current Status The mod is still W.I.P, so not everything is finished yet. I am still working on the model, textures, JBeam, lights, interior, and overall polish. There may still be bugs, missing parts, unfinished textures, or broken areas while development continues. Release I’m hoping to have the mod sometime next month, as long as everything goes well. I do not want to rush it, because I want it to be good and usable before release. The Mod Will Be On My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/posts/minit...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link Notes This is my first public progress post for the mod, so feedback and suggestions are welcome. I’ll try to post updates as more progress is made. Please keep in mind that this is not finished yet. Thanks for checking it out.
You should change the name of the mod and the vehicle, it is illegal to sell a mod of a real brand without licensing.
Did you buy a license for this vehicle? Is Nissan allowing you to profit off of their brand? If not this is illegal and you should probably take it down
When will people learn that Selling IRL Car Mods is illegal, because it seems like they're asking to be sued to death
there is no logos on the mod itself with nissan or anything like that i have not made a name for it yet and did not plan on keeping the same name just was posting this to see if anyone would like to see it come to the public the mod is not posted for download no where i was just looking for feedback if you have a good name for it that would be great
Ibishu is the Nissan/Honda/Possibly Isuzu of BeamNG, Hirochi is the Subaru/Mitsubishi/Toyota of BeamNG
Ibishu had a Model by default called the Diana/200BX/240BX, they're based on the Nissan Silvia/180SX/200SX/240SX, which is why i think Ibishu is also the Nissan of the Game
Someone who works at BeamNG should develop a similar system for paid mods the same way they do with repo mods. It would save most people from falling into this trap
this is sad. im all for paid mods and supporting creators but people like you are giving them all a bad rep. just download the bruckel r10