Released 86FAB Single-Seat Buggy (no updates)

Discussion in 'Land' started by hachi86_, Jun 14, 2025.

  1. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    hey guys, I released what I have currently. I lost all motivation to keep working on this thing. Keep in mind the issues I explained in the message on the main post.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    Yeah don't worry, motivation does disappear sometimes and I think it's better to release stuff like that than hold onto it even though you may never touch it again. It's happened to me so I get where you're coming from. I might take a look into the issues and see what I can figure out as I am currently learning about modding the game.
     
  3. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    Feel free to edit and mess around with stuff
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    Thanks, will for sure have a look and play around with it.
     
  5. rob_01

    rob_01
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2020
    Messages:
    138
    Either way im glad you released it, im not picky and its fun to crawl around with
     
  6. juhomez

    juhomez
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    59
    would be nice if it had a flatbed so i could re create my utv
     
  7. Scouter_Dog

    Scouter_Dog
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    i don't have a photo but the rear wheel is not fully attached to the tire and same for the front
     
  8. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    Im not updating this it sucks
     
  9. Scouter_Dog

    Scouter_Dog
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    your not updating the mod anymore?
     
  10. ghost_cauli

    ghost_cauli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2022
    Messages:
    1,434
    Read the message above yours
     
  11. bremer

    bremer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2020
    Messages:
    352
    hey my discord is beastdriver message me sometime id love to hep you continue this
     
  12. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    This mod would need to be completely remade from scratch if I wanted to continue with it
    --- Post updated ---
    And honestly if I end up remaking it I'd entirely redesign it
     
  13. bremer

    bremer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2020
    Messages:
    352
    why do u say that?
    im making the hoonitruck and its gone through alot still aint done
     
  14. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    This mod is just terribly made, its my first scratch made jbeam (which sucks) the model is garbage, and the overall design is really unrealistic and just dumb
     
  15. bremer

    bremer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2020
    Messages:
    352
    hoonitruck is scratch made jbeam too hasnt stopped me any doing model work to it to make it more accurate
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2025-10-11223025.png
  16. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    the buggy can totally be remade it would just have to be entirely from scratch, and it won't be for a while since im busy with the Impreza
     
  17. bremer

    bremer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2020
    Messages:
    352
    thats a old photo by the way frame is 4 peices all breakable to and ima find a way to make it work even if it takes me 5 more years
    --- Post updated ---
    im doing two projects too so
     
  18. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    screenshot_2026-05-04_14-49-16.png screenshot_2026-05-04_16-28-26.png screenshot_2026-05-04_15-45-02.png
    anyways
     
    • Like Like x 4
  19. hachi86_

    hachi86_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2022
    Messages:
    976
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Baggylobster126

    Baggylobster126
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2026
    Messages:
    100
    Looks a little bland, does this have skins?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice