Released '87-'06 Gavril Durham - Somewhat Unsupported r1.2

4/3rd's of a D-series

  1. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    You can already get over 1000 horsepower on the diesel if you copy the engine setup of the "Important Delivery" config. And as Cheddar Charles said, I will be working on other things until they are done and then take care of some Durham additions before setting it aside barring bug fixes and focusing on other Beam projects.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. [HHA] Midnightrider

    [HHA] Midnightrider
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2017
    Messages:
    93
    kinda surprized there isint a dump truck uplift or add on for this yet
     
  3. murph.vienna

    murph.vienna
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2023
    Messages:
    635
    this coming with the add-on? looks like the dfa pack ones
    --- Post updated ---
    i think thats coming in the add on pack
     
  4. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    I want to first have a usable vehicle with as little problems as possible before adding things on it. And because I don't have time for that, I didn't have the opportunity to make any upfits either.
    That utility bed was going to be in the addon, but I decided it will be part of a free update as it's ready, and I don't want to keep it locked away for no reason. A bonus upfit will come along with it.
     
    • Like Like x 8
  5. murph.vienna

    murph.vienna
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2023
    Messages:
    635
    thank you!
     
  6. Hood Baxter

    Hood Baxter
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 22, 2023
    Messages:
    394
    This mod is so cool I wish it would be standard on beam ng
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. bimmerfest25

    bimmerfest25
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2020
    Messages:
    4
    Potentially adding the C65 cab/drivetrain/wheels to the C45 frame w/ bed for the gigachads?
     
  8. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    I wanted to just make a C65 pickup eventually but I never got around to it. Currently busy with other stuff too so this mod is on hold for a while - I was even preparing the gooseneck utility bed that I've never shown before to release to be used with the new gooseneck trailers but again I got caught up with other things
     
    #1408 RenAzuma66, Oct 4, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. catchow1977

    catchow1977
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2022
    Messages:
    2,059
    what is the adlerne aviant
     
  10. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    That's not related to this thread, so I'll just say it's a generic vehicle made by a generic manufacturer :D
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mattmax051409

    Mattmax051409
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2023
    Messages:
    492
    Fire Truck Upfit?
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cheddar Charles

    Cheddar Charles
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2020
    Messages:
    106
    In the title of this thread you'll see in all caps, "NO SUGGESTIONS ALLOWED THANK YOU"
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. JoshD

    JoshD
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2020
    Messages:
    1,416
    I've noticed a lot of people here lack basic reading comprehension skills.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. xiaoshuai playing games 8

    xiaoshuai playing games 8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2023
    Messages:
    67
    Blame me me for being blunt. It seems that people who watch this post now won't read "NO SUGGESTIONS ALLOWED THANK YOU"then post some suggestions.
     
  15. Hood Baxter

    Hood Baxter
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 22, 2023
    Messages:
    394
    I was watching shados video on the mod page and saw a 3 axel version. Is that in the mod or is it WIP (1:29)
     
    • Like Like x 2
  16. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    I want to clarify that this mod is on hold until I have motivation to return to it - Very soon I'll probably have even less time to work on things, and I'm working on other projects yet to be revealed.

    The tandem axles are work in progress, they didn't get done in time for the main release and haven't been returned to since
     
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Wolferking

    Wolferking
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2023
    Messages:
    4
    Will you be updating the truck bed to have goose neck hitch addon?
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Dieter Huysamen

    Dieter Huysamen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2023
    Messages:
    1,330
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshotfrom2023-11-0921-25-39.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    Read message above, I had a work bed planned with a gooseneck hitch but both got delayed due to reasons. If I ever revisit this mod then they will be added, currently modeling professionally and working on other models that will hopefully see the light of Gridmap sometime :)

    upload_2023-11-12_2-8-22.png
     
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dieter Huysamen

    Dieter Huysamen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2023
    Messages:
    1,330
    cool!
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice