Released '87-'06 Gavril Durham - Somewhat Unsupported r1.2

4/3rd's of a D-series

  1. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    I have no intentions to update this mod as I'm no longer motivated and because I'm working on different, bigger projects
     
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    If you could just fix the trailers I would be happy with the "on hold". But its probably more complex than I realize. :(
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hood Baxter

    Hood Baxter
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 22, 2023
    Messages:
    394
    I think a random person could fix this eventually because I don’t think RenAzuma66 will want to work on this anymore.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Blue Bird Gaming

    Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2021
    Messages:
    1,877
    In that case you should probably change “on hold” to “unsupported” so people know that
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Delta747Fan

    Delta747Fan
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2018
    Messages:
    90
    It's happened with plenty of mods before.
    A recent example being the oldfullsize mod, aka 80s Chevy and Oldsmobile sedan & wagon pack. SergentFido retired from Beam modding and Agent_Y is potentially doing a remaster/remake.
    Time will tell, but this mod would be a prime example of that.
     
  6. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    SergeantFido is helping with the remaster.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Red cobra

    Red cobra
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2023
    Messages:
    104
    Let's hope he finds motivation after finishing his "bigger projects"
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Red cobra

    Red cobra
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2023
    Messages:
    104
    Outdated :(
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. catchow1977

    catchow1977
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2022
    Messages:
    2,059
    someone will probably release an unofficial fix one day
     
  10. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    One can only hope.
     
  11. shinchanf1

    shinchanf1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2019
    Messages:
    1,018
    Wait a minute, why isn't this marked outdated on the repository? that doesn't make sense...

    upload_2024-4-6_18-12-37.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Top Tier Studios

    Top Tier Studios
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2017
    Messages:
    506
    If it was marked outdated or unsupported on the repository, then it won't appear on the in game repository and the game may automatically disable the mod on startup, which would be unnecessary as the mod is still mostly functional
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. EUDM fanboy

    EUDM fanboy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2023
    Messages:
    1,178
    all that really needs fixing is the fifth wheel
     
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RedSmokeFZW YT

    RedSmokeFZW YT
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2019
    Messages:
    1,261
    How did you condemn this mod already?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TMccanna

    TMccanna
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2022
    Messages:
    1,331
    mfw mod is condemned due to only few bugs:

    rip ig
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RenAzuma66

    RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse
    she/her
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1,552
    I haven't done a single notable thing to this mod in a year and two months, even a friend did the offroad tire hotfix. The status isn't the result of what just broke recently, I already was demotivated in this mod and don't have motivation to add things to it. The mod status simply reflects the current state of the mod and that isn't permanent. The fifth wheel will be fixed whenever I can get to it, but there most probably won't be any new big features
     
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Stefan190506

    Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2022
    Messages:
    680
    It whould be good to get permission from you to fix your mod or add some addon's .
    P.S.Not for me i can't mod , for outher enthusiast.
     
  18. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    I'm fine without features. it was crammed with stuff before! I just want the fifth wheel back.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Delta747Fan

    Delta747Fan
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2018
    Messages:
    90
    I just saw the original note SergentFido made, so that is some great news.
     
    #1479 Delta747Fan, Apr 9, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
  20. EUDM fanboy

    EUDM fanboy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2023
    Messages:
    1,178
    and openables
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice